4.8 5 0 10 10 Packed with the nutrition and goodness of brown rice, Nestle CERELAC Brown Rice & Milk makes every bowl better for your child. Start your little one off with a balanced, nutritionally complete diet, and provide them with important nutrients such as vitamin A, D, and iron.
Nestle CERELAC Brown Rice & Milk

06/03/2020
delicious
its a balanced and complete diet for my child. she love eating it.
12/12/2019
is still hes favourite
. my 4yo kid is still want to eat this. even do hes already 4yo. i realy reccomend this food for baby. so delicious kids love it
08/12/2019
Should recommend this
This one so good! My daughter have love to eat this when she was 6months old.
04/10/2019
Nice
Easy to prepare, healthier choice. Baby loves it. Fill up the little tummy
16/07/2019
Easy and tasy , good starter food
This was easy and fast to prepare. My baby like it alot . It is good for a starter food when you are starting to introduce solids to your child's diet . Sometimes i add this in to other stuff and mix , sometimes feed by it self. Either way works and is yummy for the baby
04/03/2019
Easy to prepare
It is easy to prepare, at home and even outside. My baby loved it, but it is a little sweeter than other cereals, I would prefer not to introduce too much sweetness to my baby yet.
28/02/2019
My Baby likes it
It is easy to prepare, whether it is home or outdoors. Most importantly my baby likes it
14/11/2018
Cerelac Brown rice
I used to give this this to my LO and I personally like the taste.... Lolx.... Its very creamy and my LO can finish a whole bowl in one sitting....
12/11/2018
perfect for starting solid food
very easy to prepare. baby likes it. easy to digest and is nutritious! perfect for introducing solid food.
08/11/2018