4.4 5 0 5 5 Concerned about your uneven skin tone, dullness or wrinkles? Let Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 12.5% work its magic, thanks to its new and improved Vitamin C, Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate formula.
Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 12.5%

27/02/2020
Powerful Anti-Aging serum
An anti-Aging that provides moisture at the same time. With its 12.5% Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid, it provides anti-powerful antioxidant protection from skin damaging free-radicals. As we know, Hyaluronic acid is a humectant and draws moisture from their surroundings. In this humid Singapore, HA acts the best. You will feel a warm sensation upon application and it goes away quite fast. I’ve oily skin and it takes about 5mins for it to be fully absorbed before I follow with Sunscreen. Do not apply on open wound as it will sting.
24/02/2019
High-end vitamin C cream
I tried samples of this product. The initial feel was warm and slowly heats up as the concentration of vitamin C is high, eventually, it settles onto the skin and does not make the skin feels taut probably because it is an anti-aging product. I think it will show more result on the skin of the individual in their late 20s onwards.
25/01/2019
One of my skincare staples
This is one of my favourite skincare. It certainly brightens up my tired skin and instantly creates a boost.
03/01/2019
Excellent Serum
It is such a great product . It reduced the lines and made my skin look healhy . I have a tired looking face when I get up however this product made my face look fresh and rested before I set off to work . I highly recommend this product .
03/01/2019
Vit C
it helps to brighten the skin and it is really good