4 5 0 4 4 Countdown to Christmas with Reese''s Peanut Butter Cups, filled with peanut butter Hershey''s peanut butter cups to satisfy those sweet tooth craving.
Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups Variety Advent Calendar - Christmas Special

08/02/2020
Try it!
Bought this on my own and love it! Peanut taste is very rich. A match made in heaven taste with chocolate.
21/01/2020
Love it!
Bought this product on my own! I really love how fragrances the peanut is and how smooth they are! Love it!!
07/01/2020
Peanut Butttery
It texture are pretty rich , even you put whole chocolate in your mouth , the richness will stay there very long , those who like sweet stuffs sure love and enjoy the peanut buttery favour . The content are filled and expressing happiness or satisfaction.
02/12/2019
Awesome treat for everyone
Comes in small bite size chocolate with delicious peanut butter stuffing. Good for gifting too during this Christmas season as the box comes with Christmas deco... it brings in new joy.
19/02/2020
I would like to try this product haven't try yet...I would like to try this product haven't try yet....can I try a sample as I purchased so many different brands and it doesn't suit on me. Thanks