4.6 5 0 50 50 Food stays fresh 2x longer. No BPA. 100% leak-proof and air-tight. Certified quality for baby food and microwave-safe. No gaps, no microbes. Guaranteed germ-free thanks to the moulded seal.
Tefal Masterseal Fresh Box

16/04/2020
Tefal never fails.
The product is made up of great quality and feels very sturdy. Will definitely purchase more of these containers.
13/04/2020
Airtight, leak-proof, hygienic
I'm impressed with the Tefal Masterseal Fresh Box! It easily passed the leak-proof test with I filled & overturn it with water inside. Next, I stored milo powder in the boz.As my kitchen is usually humid, milo will harden in a week. Its been 2 weeks & my milo in the box remains powdery! This is a must buy for food container!
10/04/2020
Airtight, Leak Proof, Odour Free
I had used it to store food the night before for my lunch the next day. Food was still fresh and pleasant compared to using other brand’s container. Thankful for its leak proof feature, food content did not spill despite not handing it with care. Had neither use tefal nor realise that they had came up with a container till this trial. Really satisfied with the product, will definitely purchase it for my family’s usage.
10/04/2020
Keep food fresh. Lightweight and lasting
Keep food fresh. Container is airtight and lasting even after reheat.
Sturdy, safe, durable
The first thing when I opened the package, was that this container is very sturdy and seems quite durable! Some of this type of lock and lock containers are abit lower quality; makes me wonder how safe it is to microwave food with it! 🤔 And the moulded seal is excellent; I could hear the soft pop sound when I opened the cover. So you can be sure there is no gaps and hence 100% leak proof! Which is so important because imagine you dabao soupy stuff or dishes with gravy and if not careful, the contents will leak out and stain your bag or the car. 😱 So the hub used it everyday to dabao his lunch and he simply loves it! He feels it's safer than the usual plastic containers used for takeaways because it's made of harder plastic and no BPA! 😍 Overall for this type of lock and lock containers, so far I'm quite impressed with this Tefal MasterSeal Fresh Box. Just the quality of the box itself has got me sold. 👍 Thank you #hometesterclubsg #htcsgxtefalmasterseal #tefalsingapore #tefalsg!
Seal freshness tightly
I love the airtight container. When I use it to store leftover food to be kept in the fridge, the smell does not seep out. I toppled it accidentally and there was a small amount of liquid in the leftover food and thankfully there wasn’t any leakage! #htcsgxtefalmasterseal #tefalsingapore #hometesterclub #tefalsg
09/04/2020
Keep my food n fruits fresh Style look
Style looking Keep my food n fruits fresher #htcsgxtefalmasterseal, #tefalsingapore, #hometesterclubsg #tefalsg
Clean, sleek, durable
So far I have tested on stored my soup stock in the freezer and greens in the box as compared to other of my storage boxes that I have used to use. Upon comparing, the outcome was satisfied as the food seems to be fresh over the days of storing. I have a few types of boxes for storage, from freezer boxes to boxes for keeping my greens. This box can be used for all my usage and I do not have to keep so many different type of boxes for storage. I would say, it's a good buy for overall usage.
08/04/2020
Excellent Air tight In Preserving food
#htcsgxtefalmasterseal, #tefalsingapore, #hometesterclubsg #tefalsg I have used this Tefal MasterSeal Fresh Box to test if it can keep my ripe avocados fresh for days. I was amazed by how the colour of the ripe avocados retained its colour. It really can seal the freshness of the fruit I’ve tested. Excellent product!
07/04/2020
seal freshness in
I used it to store my condiments as I do not cook everyday and storing in glass bottles nor other similar vacuum seal container can keep my condiments fresh after a week. Changing to Tefal have since kept them fresh for the past 10 days. Opening and closing of the box is a bit difficult because of the seal but otherwise, it is much better than expected. Definitely buying it to keep my food fresh. #htcsgxtefalmasterseal, #tefalsingapore, #hometesterclubsg #tefalsg
Clean and Nice Fresh Box
Very good Fresh Box that suitable for family and packing of lunch
Lightweight washable safe
I cannot guarantee that it keeps food fresher 2x as compared to other brands but it keeps my food fresh and is airtight. The design is nice and easy to wash. No sharp edges which is safe. Before this, I have never tried Tefal brand but this has changed my mind!
06/04/2020
fresh close tighly and good odor control
I was headache with the leaking problem with other brand lunch box. after using Tefal Masterseal Fresh Box, the problem is solved! It keep my lunch fresh without soup or vapor leaking even the smell! I am happy with this trial and definately will purchase more for my family
05/04/2020
Great easy fast
It was great. Definitely will recommend to everyone. Other than lock n lock, this is the first time I use another brand. Great product. Definitely super heavy duty and you can deep freeze stuff inside.
04/04/2020
Quality Soft Compact
Fresher ✅ : I tried out storing grapes 🍇, for a few days & it still looks fresh! Design ✅ : BPA free, leek proof, airtight, soft to seal (even for my 2YO kid easy to seal it), compact, fresh look, easy to store/stackable, easy to wash due to no gaps, good quality. Usage ✅ : store fruits, lunchbox, store kids snacks, store leftover foods, microwave-safe,. #htcsgxtefalmasterseal, #tefalsingapore, #hometesterclubsg #tefalsg . do check this out @belandbray @nettyliee 🥰