4.2 5 0 219 219 Discover Clinique's newest, most powerful brightening Serum. <p>What it does: <br> • Visibly reduces dark spots, acne scars and discolouration <br> • Evens skin tone <br> • Soothes irritation to help prevent new dark spots from forming
The New Clinique Even Better Clinical™ Radical Dark Spot Corrector + Interrupter

19/04/2020
Lightweight
It's light on the skin and absorbs easily. I can see that it makes my skintone slightly brighter after the trial. I will need to try out the product for a longer period to see it fade dark spots. Nonetheless, I am pretty impressed and satisfied with the product!
03/04/2020
Amazing, fresh, efficient
When i get it I’m feel the packaging is nice and attractive, after use then I can feel my skin is smooth, important is when I apply it not sticky, I dun like those sticky product.. it really fresh and can see improvement on my face.. I will continue it and will recommended to friend..
03/04/2020
Smooth. Absorbent. Light.
tried the sample was easy to apply and absorbent skin but no significant difference
02/04/2020
Easy to apply. Natural ingredients.
My 1st product on reduced dark sport. Easy to apply, can see results after 2 week. Will recommend to girlfriend and friends
02/04/2020
Effective, easy to use and affordable
I like how the serum seems to penetrate the skin and absorbs. It feels light enough and non oily that I’m comfortable to use make up immediately after applying it. As I genetically have freckles since young, I can see some spots lighten after usage. But probably need to use it for a longer period to be more effective
Effective lighten spots
I have couple of dark spots like can never go away. I was skeptical at first but I start applying twice daily and to my surprise I can see the dark spots lighten after a week. And 2 weeks later, is pretty much faded. Thank you for letting me to try and I cant believe is really worked!
02/04/2020
A bigger sample would be better.
Not much of a difference i see. The sample finish before 2 weeks but i love it as it absord quickly and not sticky.
Unique from others
I like it is unique from others as it is enhanced by interrupter as well
02/04/2020
Dark spots are slightly lighter
I love the texture of the product and it absorbs really well. Now I feel that my spots that are lighter are not that visible. Making me have the confident to go out without makeup for short trips.
absorbsion, radiant,delight
I like the texture of the cream which was quite thick but not oily. Easily absorb 8nto skin and it's creamy texture makes it easy to apply on skin. My skin feels smooth, radiant and without the sticky feeling which is perfect for the high humidity weather we have in Singapore. It had help in reduce the dark spot I have on my face too.
worth trying out
easily absorbed worth the money can try......……...………...……………...
02/04/2020
didn't feel much diff after using it
texture was just nice, not sticky. however I couldn't tell the diff in my skin after using
Easy absorption
Couldn’t really tell the effect based on the small sample provided but I like its Light texture and easy absorption
01/04/2020
Easy to apply. Moisturise enough.
Easy to apply. Value for money. Moisture enough. Texture is thick.
01/04/2020
helps to brighten up my skin effectively
i like the texture which is not oily and great for my acne prone skin