4.4 5 0 363 363 Natural taste, more goodness: Now upgraded with no added sucrose and flavor, this growing up milk is specially formulated with nutrients essential for your child’s development, such as prebiotic, probiotics, DHA, nucleotides, Vitamin D and Selenium. New Friso Gold, the natural choice for tiny tummies.
The New Friso Gold

Mild like breast milk
It’s good source for growing up toddlers, high in calcium and dha which I like.
goodness in it!
my child takes to this milk powder much better compared to the one his other siblings are drinking.
Natural, Nutritious, Nice
Thanks HomeTesterClub for the opportunity for my child to try a full tin of new Friso Gold milk! My son loves the natural goodness and taste!
Quality Easy to use Good
My child enjoys the milk! I like how the product is packaged. Easy to use for busy moms.
Nutritional, healthy, tasty
My child likes the milk as it seems tasty. I find it nutritional too.
good neutral taste
Upon opening the tin, what I really liked is that the scoop has a dedicated area at the top of the tin. Despite drinking another brand of growing up milk all these while, my child had no issues switching over to Friso right from the first bottle. She also did not experience any tummy discomfort or constipation after drinking Friso. The price of Friso is also reasonable. On the whole, I would recommend Friso to all mummies out there!
Good quality milk
This growing up milk doesn't make my child constipate. Good nutrients too.
15/07/2020
Good for digestive system.
Can consider new Friso gold for my children’s growing up milk
15/07/2020
My son constipation has improved!
This growing up milk is perfect for my son as it is not sweet and his bowel movement is amazing now!
can try
It was easier for my child in her daily bowel movement
Reliable Quality Trustworthy
I think the new Friso Gold is great and worth giving a try
tasty healthy high-quality
My child loved the taste of growing up milk. The nutrients added to the formula also seems wholesome. He is more energised and I noticed better digestion with less constipation issues that he usually faces. This is great news and I highly recommend Friso Gold products to everyone out there!
Wholesome nutritious goodness
Wholesome nutritional goodness in a can for the todder
Nutritional milk
Nutritional milk for my child. Would recommend and changed to friso gold
no problem
my daughter has no problem transiting to this formula.