4.2 5 0 87 87 With the new and improved Aqualia Hydrating Gel Cream, reinforce, rehydrate and retain your skin’s moisture for up to 48 hours. Its lightweight yet intense and long-lasting formula is inspired by isotonic rehydration to deliver plumped skin and fresh complexion.

29/03/2019
MY SKIN IS CONSIDER DRY AND AFTER I USE THIS I FEEL LIKE IT'S BECOME BETTER. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND CHEAPER THAN THOSE COUNTER BRAND. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
07/03/2019
Nice fragrance to start with. It's a gel texture moisturizer, after applying your skin will not feel sticky. But at the same time it provides hydration to your skin. An affordable price too !
04/03/2019
This is a lightweight, non-oily gel that hydrates the skin!
15/01/2019
Light texture without oily feel. Absorb fast and long lasting
14/01/2019
Really enjoy the texture of the product. Gives my skin ample space to breathe yet adequate moisture which I really love the aftermath feeling.
03/01/2019
I have tried it for 5 days now and my skin is very sensitive to new products I put on. But for Vichy Aqualia Hydrating Gel, i didn't break out which is good! I love the scent and the smoothening feeling upon application. It's really makes my skin plumps and looking fresh all day! I love to put it in the morning as part of my morning routine! Thanks so much for this! I'll observe what happens once I finish it and will definitely purchase if it continues to make my skin feels so good! :D
01/01/2019
The texture is smooth, lightweight and absorbs really quickly. It made my skin dewy and it was a good base for my liquid foundation. The scent could be improved on, there is a slight chemical/perfume scent. I personally prefer something fragrance-free as it feels more natural. Another issue would be the jar, hope it could be in a pump bottle like the serum. More hygienic and fuss free, as i feel like i am contaminating the jar of cream by sticking my hand in everyday. Overall the product itself is great and i noticed a marked improvement in my skin after consistent usage! Definitely will recommend to my friends :)
31/12/2018
Hydrating and Long lasting effect. Can feel it on my face the next morning, even in the aircon room
31/12/2018
I love this cream as it is non greasy and have a very nice smell! After applying i can feel my skin radiant, smootha nd pumped. Definitely a must buy product and value for money.
29/12/2018
I feel that it help my skin more radiant and not so oily anymore...
29/12/2018
It leaves my skin feeling hydrated throughout the day and does not have a greasy after feel. It helps that it has a refreshing smell too. Love it!
27/12/2018
Feel quite lightweight on my skin . Absolutely hydrating.
26/12/2018
It is an average cream. It is probably good for oily or combination skin.
26/12/2018
This is a good product for hydrating. I have already recommended to my colleagues and friends.
25/12/2018
Not oily on skin, moisturising and nourish the skin. If it could have an essential oil scent it would be perfect!