Absolut Passionfruit Flavoured Vodka

4.5 5 0 92 92 Sparkling mixed drink with vodka and a taste of passionfruit and vanilla. Sparkling. Ready to Drink with Passionfruit Flavour. Made with Absolut and Natural Flavour.New Sparkling Passionfruit Martini Cocktail Can - iconic Absolut Swedish Vodka, expertly mixed with natural flavours of zesty passionfruit with sweet vanilla for a sophisticated experience in a convenient format. A premium, bar quality cocktail that is perfect for festivals, house parties, picnics, and gatherings! Refreshingly carbonated, and ready to serve. Simply enjoy chilled and on the go, or pour into an ice-filled glass and garnish with half a passionfruit.
Absolut Passionfruit Flavoured Vodka

08/08/2022
Cheeky Cocktail
I love the convenient cans for one so easy to take along to summer barbecues or parties, or just for a Cheeky Cocktail straight from the fridge at home. I especially love this flavour in a glass with lots of ice it's a fruity treat that tastes great and best served ice cold. Definitely recommend and will be purchasing more.
07/08/2022
Refreshing when cold
Tasted and smelt great but I was glad I'd chilled it as it was sweet. The smaller sized can meant I was able enjoy it without it been to much.
06/08/2022
a real treat
absolutly delicious. I had this with lots and lots of ice and it was delicious. Enjoyed on a warm day in the garden it was a close step to enjoying a real cocktail. i will definitely get again
04/08/2022
Very Tasty
Rather sweet so definitely needs ice. Great for taking to parties or drinking outdoors at Proms, BBQs etc. Will definitely buy again
04/08/2022
amazing
this is by far one of the best cocktails in a can that have tried deffo in my top 5
31/07/2022
Lovely!
From all of the cocktails in a can this is definitely up there with the best. The taste is great, not cheap or nasty tasting. Very fruity.
28/07/2022
I absolutely love these! This is one of my personal favourites! Super easy as it’s really to drink. Decent alcohol percentage too! Tastes amazing I highly recommend to all!
28/07/2022
Really tasty
These are really tasty cocktails and I love they come in single serve cans which are so easy to take to parties or even to have at home. Its really good to have a ready made cocktail in a can that actually tastes good.
27/07/2022
Sweet!
Love a passion fruit martini but this was very very sweet!
27/07/2022
Yummy!
So convenient for BBQs and parties and tastes really good - very flavoursome and closest to a made one I have found - although expensive I would recommend and defo will be buying again
26/07/2022
Taste sensation
Absolute love this this drink, its very tasty and very moreish and its also very refreshing, I would recommend this if you haven't tried it, I love the passion fruit that comes through and its one of the best flavours out there.
26/07/2022
So tasty
Omg this is amazing, I usually am not a fan of mixed drinks in a can but this is so tasty. Lovely ice cold with some ice cubes on a warm evening. Definitely recommend this if you like your vodka.
25/07/2022
Loved it
Bought a couple to try, was really impressed, enjoyed the flavour and will definitely be buying more of this.
24/07/2022
Absolut passion fruit
Bought two cans of this to try and my partner drank both of them and said they were very nice to drink cold with glass of ice
20/07/2022
Yum
Really enjoyed loads of ice sit relax and enjoy