4.3 5 0 36 36 Activia Grains & Nuts is a new tasty breakfast experience. Every pot of Activia Bio Live yogurt contains exclusive culture† in a delicious yogurt you can enjoy everyday. †Every pot of Activia Bio Live yogurt contains an exclusive combination of cultures: Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactococcus lactis and Bifidobacterium lactis (Bifidus ActiRegularis®)

08/09/2019
I buy a lot of yogurts. I eat them literally every day and one of my favourite flavours are anything nutty or containing grains. This was on a special offer. Nice amount of nuts & grains. A lovely sweet pick me up although I found the pots to be quite small.
07/09/2019
Tasty but sugary
I bought this product as it was on offer, 2 for £3 and it is a very tasty yogurt. Good portion size for one person, thick and creamy. Great idea to add some grains as it gives the yogurt some bite. Why so much sugar though? I think the healthy aspect of the yogurt is cancelled out by the sugar content.
06/09/2019
Great yoghurt
I love this yogurt,it is very nutty and delicious.It is hard to get it from my local supermarkets.I get it from Tesco.The tubs are small but filling.I would recommend this.
22/08/2019
Tastiest Activia yoghurt!
This is a family favourite and a regular purchase in our household! It's very tasty and a nice change from fruit flavoured yoghurts. Great topped with granola and blueberries. Yum! :)
05/08/2019
Creamy and crunchy yoghurts
Tend to avoid yogurts as they upset my digestion but thes lovely yoghurts are great. Love the taste and really enjoyed the crunchy walnuts as well as the added benefits of the oats. I have them as a dessert and they can be fairly filling.
31/07/2019
Something Different
An interesting change for breakfast. Different from the usual fruit yoghurts. Creamy textured yoghurt with the addition of finely chopped walnuts and oat flakes. It is sweetened with an almost honeyed taste (although curiously honey is not one of the ingredients). If you're looking for something a little different for breakfast it is worth giving this a try.
28/06/2019
Average yogurt
Not the best flavour I have tried of their range, average.
25/06/2019
Nice
I really liked the texture of this product but was not too sure on the taste. I find that walnuts can be a bit bitter at times and this came across slightly in the taste. Love the idea of the grains and nuts.
19/06/2019
Nutty texture
This yoghurt has a great nutty texture. I would, however, like to see larger pieces of nuts inside the yoghurt. Having said that, I would still recommend this yoghurt, it is ideal for breakfast.
18/06/2019
Tasty!
Great tasting yoghurt, nice flavours and textures. You really do get the nuttiness coming through. One of my top yoghurt choices!
10/06/2019
Great yogurts!
Great tasting yogurts. Good for a snack, dessert or even a breakfast. Feel quite healthy compared to other yogurts. Pots could be a little bit bigger as I find myself wanting two!
07/06/2019
Tasty and nutty
Tasty, nutty and great for breakfast. Don’t be put off by the pot size which is smaller than many other yoghurts as this little pot is very filling.
05/06/2019
Grainy and strange...
I didn’t enjoy these yoghurts. I felt the texture was grainy and he walnut flavour was overpowering and unpleasant to me. Such a shame..
31/05/2019
activia
is very good and healthy and help me to adjust my food
30/05/2019
These are great for a healthy breakfast when you're in a rush. They taste great and contain lots of goodness. Yum!