4.1 5 0 42 42 Activia Grains & Nuts is a new tasty breakfast experience. Every pot of Activia Bio Live yogurt contains exclusive culture† in a delicious yogurt you can enjoy everyday. †Every pot of Activia Bio Live yogurt contains an exclusive combination of cultures: Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactococcus lactis and Bifidobacterium lactis (Bifidus ActiRegularis®)
Activia Walnut & Oats 4 x 120g

21/11/2019
Regular Purchase
I first bought these when they were on offer and now they are a regular purchase. They are quite creamy with not too many "bits" of nuts and grains
07/11/2019
Not for me
Thus is not for me, I don't like the bits in it at all, but that's just me. The taste was nice but the bits put me right off
07/11/2019
Not for me
I tried this yougart but it wasnt for me...it tasted abit funny think it was the nuts...it just didnt seem to go together...on a positive note the yougart it self was very creamy and with out the nuts it would be a nice treat
25/10/2019
Tasty
This product is very compact and tastes grate. However, there is way too much sugar per pot. The daily amount of sugar can almost be found in one and it is not worth buying it.
24/10/2019
Brilliant breakfast idea
I love these yogurts! Especially at breakfast time! They fill me up and seem to help my bloating in a morning. They also taste great too, would highly recommend. I sometimes add my own fruit in too to fill it out more.
18/10/2019
Activia grains
This is a nice tasting yoghurt but textually I didn’t like it. It does not have a nutty crunch feel to it so it is all quite soft
08/09/2019
I buy a lot of yogurts. I eat them literally every day and one of my favourite flavours are anything nutty or containing grains. This was on a special offer. Nice amount of nuts & grains. A lovely sweet pick me up although I found the pots to be quite small.
07/09/2019
Tasty but sugary
I bought this product as it was on offer, 2 for £3 and it is a very tasty yogurt. Good portion size for one person, thick and creamy. Great idea to add some grains as it gives the yogurt some bite. Why so much sugar though? I think the healthy aspect of the yogurt is cancelled out by the sugar content.
06/09/2019
Great yoghurt
I love this yogurt,it is very nutty and delicious.It is hard to get it from my local supermarkets.I get it from Tesco.The tubs are small but filling.I would recommend this.
22/08/2019
Tastiest Activia yoghurt!
This is a family favourite and a regular purchase in our household! It's very tasty and a nice change from fruit flavoured yoghurts. Great topped with granola and blueberries. Yum! :)
05/08/2019
Creamy and crunchy yoghurts
Tend to avoid yogurts as they upset my digestion but thes lovely yoghurts are great. Love the taste and really enjoyed the crunchy walnuts as well as the added benefits of the oats. I have them as a dessert and they can be fairly filling.
31/07/2019
Something Different
An interesting change for breakfast. Different from the usual fruit yoghurts. Creamy textured yoghurt with the addition of finely chopped walnuts and oat flakes. It is sweetened with an almost honeyed taste (although curiously honey is not one of the ingredients). If you're looking for something a little different for breakfast it is worth giving this a try.
28/06/2019
Average yogurt
Not the best flavour I have tried of their range, average.
25/06/2019
Nice
I really liked the texture of this product but was not too sure on the taste. I find that walnuts can be a bit bitter at times and this came across slightly in the taste. Love the idea of the grains and nuts.
19/06/2019
Nutty texture
This yoghurt has a great nutty texture. I would, however, like to see larger pieces of nuts inside the yoghurt. Having said that, I would still recommend this yoghurt, it is ideal for breakfast.