4.3 5 0 30 30 Activia Grains & Nuts is a new tasty breakfast experience. Every pot of Activia Bio Live yogurt contains exclusive culture† in a delicious yogurt you can enjoy everyday. †Every pot of Activia Bio Live yogurt contains an exclusive combination of cultures: Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactococcus lactis and Bifidobacterium lactis (Bifidus ActiRegularis®)

28/06/2019
Average yogurt
Not the best flavour I have tried of their range, average.
25/06/2019
Nice
I really liked the texture of this product but was not too sure on the taste. I find that walnuts can be a bit bitter at times and this came across slightly in the taste. Love the idea of the grains and nuts.
19/06/2019
Nutty texture
This yoghurt has a great nutty texture. I would, however, like to see larger pieces of nuts inside the yoghurt. Having said that, I would still recommend this yoghurt, it is ideal for breakfast.
18/06/2019
Tasty!
Great tasting yoghurt, nice flavours and textures. You really do get the nuttiness coming through. One of my top yoghurt choices!
10/06/2019
Great yogurts!
Great tasting yogurts. Good for a snack, dessert or even a breakfast. Feel quite healthy compared to other yogurts. Pots could be a little bit bigger as I find myself wanting two!
07/06/2019
Tasty and nutty
Tasty, nutty and great for breakfast. Don’t be put off by the pot size which is smaller than many other yoghurts as this little pot is very filling.
05/06/2019
Grainy and strange...
I didn’t enjoy these yoghurts. I felt the texture was grainy and he walnut flavour was overpowering and unpleasant to me. Such a shame..
31/05/2019
activia
is very good and healthy and help me to adjust my food
30/05/2019
These are great for a healthy breakfast when you're in a rush. They taste great and contain lots of goodness. Yum!
29/05/2019
This are great with a bowl of fruit for a really tasty , healthy breakfast. The walnuts give the protein boost and it’s a really nice flavour. I would recommend this product. Great
29/05/2019
great tasting yohourt
Great tasting yogurt with crunchy topping, the mixture of textures is a taste explosion.
27/05/2019
Best nutty yoghurt
I bought these a few weeks ago and loved them. The flavour is mild and sweet, the texture is obviously bitty as you would expect with nuts and grains, but it's not unpleasant. I'd recommend these yoghurt.
23/05/2019
Excellent
Really enjoyed the nutty texture and taste of these yogurts
22/05/2019
Tasty
These yoghurts are tasty and the texture grains and nuts is good making them more filling.
21/05/2019
Recommend
Great taste and price 😊 would recommend trying this product to anyone looking for a new yoghurt with that bit of goodness within it