29/04/2019
These are great to make sure your getting everything you need... Not bad tasting unlike other brands they taste vile, these are the best tasting ones I have found so far make things them perfect... Definitely recommend these to anyone...
20/02/2019
Taste really good
I love these they taste like sweets, unfortunately my son doesn't agree but he doesn't like sweet things. Great for kids who love a pick n mix sweet like me!
03/11/2018
very chewy sweets
these vitamins are really tasty!!! i never normally take any supplements but i actually love these! whats more is that they are suitable for vegetarians. soft and chewy with added vegetables and calcium, not like the chalky tablets that you find.
21/07/2018
I first tried these when they were on sale in our local supermarket. I think they are a great alternative for people who struggles to swallow tablet/pills however for me I found them quite pricey and felt no extra benefits in comparison to cheaper alternatives in tablet form. I personally would only recommend to anyone who finds the large vitamin pills a challenge.
10/07/2018
These look great,will definitely consider buying for kids as calcium is so important.
01/11/2018
ive not tried any of these productsbut i really would like to try them for free plz
08/08/2018
07/08/2018
Defo look fun for the family to including the kids in getting fit and taking vitamins they look 👀 fab
07/08/2018
What a perfect product this would be for me! I am awful at eating dairy products so would be an excellent source of calcium intake for me! Would love the opportunity to try it out
13/07/2018
never heard of it but would like to try a free sample thank you.
09/07/2018
these look very tasty and what a great and convenient way to take calcium every day.
04/07/2018
I have lots of illnesses and have to take a range of vitamins of which calcium is one of them , it costs me a small fortune to buy everything so I end up buying the cheaper versions but would love to try a well known brand for a change.