4.3 5 0 26 26 Alpecin Hybrid Caffeine Shampoo 250ml This shampoo cleanses the hair very gently. It moisturises and soothes the scalp. The "fuel" in the form of caffeine can still penetrate the scalp. Here it stimulates the hair roots and prevents hair loss.
Alpecin Hybrid Caffeine Shampoo

21/10/2020
amazing!!!
I try this shampoo becouse my hair was really demage. this shampoo did amazing job. my hair start to grow, more shine. I recomented this shampoo for my all friend. just good recomendations!
21/10/2020
good for hair loss
My husband usually uses this product for his hair loss issue. I tried it as well the other day and I was pleasantly surprised. It smells great and cleans my hair properly. Recommend
25/09/2020
Didn’t really work for me
So I tried this after much research and used it for about 3 months and I can’t say it made any difference for me. Didn’t notice any changes apart from it doing what a normal shampoo is meant to do. Doesn’t smell that good as well
20/09/2020
no difference
highly advertised for hair loss and thinning but it didn't help for me. This shampoo however lathers very well.
17/09/2020
Caffeine shampoo
I tried Alpecin shampoo but it did not work for me, that is I did not notice any positive impact on my hair. I am glad t is helping others though. I am still seeking for a perfect shampoo with the effect this shampoo is claiming
13/09/2020
Supporting hair loss
I have used this product after being recommended by a friend of mine who had a similar hair loss problem. I use it 4 to 5 times a week and have noticed some hair growth where I have patches of hair loss. I am going to continue to use it for another few months to see if there is any substantial improvement.
25/08/2020
Stronger healthier hair
My wive recommended this shampoo to me over 7 years ago and I have not changed brands since! My Once reclining hairline is now full and luscious, my hair is thicker, stronger and healthier than ever before!
22/08/2020
Lovely
Brought this not that long ago been using it for the front of my hair because it’s thinning and would really recommend, love the smell aswell
07/08/2020
lovely
brought this for my husband to use. to be honest i didn't expect it to work as well as what it does,pleasantly surprised that it does work. his hair has improved so much and as a result he has more confidence. The price is actually worth it because it does work. highly recommened will buy again
25/07/2020
Ideal for your hair
Really loved this product my partner uses it all the time and I've used too great for my hair we purchase this often now
20/07/2020
Made hair dry
I wasn't able to use it long enough to evaluate the 'Caffeine for growth' claims because it made my hair quite frizzy and dry. Might be more suitable if you have more oily/straight hair. I'd say this isn't really for drier, curlier hair.
08/07/2020
My parter uses this product and loves it would definitely recommend to people to use it’s definitely one we buy every week now.
08/07/2020
Like it
I like this company and the products are quite good for your hair but you definitely need a conditioner.
06/07/2020
Hit of Caffeine for your hair!
I think it is very good, I don't go in for novelties, but it smells lovely, it created a nice lather, and my hair certainly liked it.
06/07/2020
Not Worth It
While trying to grow out my hair I gave this a go hoping that it might stimulate the growth and help, but honestly I did not notice any difference at all and it seems to not be worth the extra cash you pay for it. It smells nice and works fine as shampoo, but that's about it.