Aptamil 1 First Baby Milk Formula Powder from Birth 800g

4.7 5 0 127 127 "Breastmilk substitute with our unique blend of ingredients Suitable for combination or bottle feedingContains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs)*
Aptamil 1 First Baby Milk Formula Powder from Birth 800g

01/07/2022
The only milk for us.
This is the only milk that all three of my children would drink. Unfortunately I cannot breastfeed as I have chronic illness and need strong medication but with the Aptsmil I am safe in the knowledge that my babies are getting the best and growing well and healthy.
30/06/2022
Good formula
Used with both mine alongside breast feeding intially then exclusively. Tried other brands but this was the only one they could tolerate with tummy issues. Easy to use and mix. Both babies put on weight and were healthy.
29/06/2022
Good
Good milk substitute. Both my kids had it and loved it :) At some point we tried to change it but always came back to it as there were no better milk for us. I would definitely Recommend it
My baby got sick
It doesn't work for everyone ours didn't digest and got sick she was sensitive to many brands of them, hard time with it but end up with breastfeeding and organic hipp
28/06/2022
Both my girls where breastfed but I used this to top them up. They both loved it and I found it agreed with there little tummies. They never got constipated or colic issues whilst using. Highly recommend.
28/06/2022
We used this formula for our 1st born 9 years ago. I wanted something that was similar to breast milk, as unfortunately our breast feeding journey had to come to an end quite early so finding a formula that would give baby all the benefits was what I was after! It’s was creamy and the consistency was perfect. It didn’t make my baby constipated and he settled after a full tummy. I am now using this for my 2nd baby :)
Used for all 3 children
Started this Milk 12 years ago with my eldest.For my second we used cow and gate, baby got colic and constipation so switched to this one. All cleared up. For third we used this as no problems again!
One Happy Baby
Very good quality packaging! Has everything my baby needs perfect for combination feeding as my baby hasn't rejected it. Only downside is it is more expensive than other milk brands.
27/06/2022
Good
Suites my son who couldn’t have any other brand. He’s growing well taking it
Highly Rated
After extensive research I finally landed on Aptimal for my children. It was the closest in make up to breast milk. It contains all the nutrients needed to give my babies the best possible start in life.
High quality product
Excellent baby milk, my little girl wasn’t keen on a different brand, she was really unsettled. Swapped her to this snd she’s much more content.
Really good product
This was much easier for my little one to digest than other alternatives and I was happy she was getting all the nutrients she needed. It's a really good product and I would thoroughly recommend it
25/06/2022
Best formula on the market
Best formula on the market, its one of the only one that worked with my daughter and did not give her reflux, she loves it and has been using it from very young age until her 1st birthday
25/06/2022
Very good
Was the milk that my girls grow with ! They loved so much this formula ! Is healthy and very good for the development of the child
24/06/2022
The Best
Would highly recommend Aptamil. My daughter was born with low blood sugar levels and was tube fed, so wouldn't take breast milk after that. I tried a couple of other formula milks but this was the only one that she liked and that agreed with her.