4.6 5 0 92 92 No artificials* *No artificial flavours, colours, preservatives Made with yogurt strawberry Greetings explorer! Good out of fridge for a day of adventures! Farmer owned - care in every step from cow to you No added sugar
Arla Explorers No Added Sugar Strawberry Pouch Yogurt 80G

26/01/2020
Slurped down in one!
We're huge fans of yoghurts with no added sugar and these are great. The fact they state they can be kept out of the fridge for a day out is reassuring and they are definitely tasty enough for my nearly 2 year old. Pouches are very handy for days out but we try to stick to normal pots for at home - they contain more too!
22/01/2020
Good ingredients
Easy fast and healthy snack for my baby boy, he likes it Strawberry flavour is really tasty
07/01/2020
Tasty
Taste great and no added sugar which usually means artificial sweetener but not in this. Great for lunchboxes no spill or mess but expensive to buy for everyday.
10/12/2019
healthy yoghurt
best for lunchbox ... my son likes them, and I always buy ones with good ingredients without a lot of sugar
27/11/2019
Kids enjoyed them
My daughters loved them, were easy for them to have and good amount in pouch. Slightly overpriced though
22/11/2019
Not sure
Maybe there are good ingredients, but doesn't taste as good as should.
22/11/2019
Good taste
Perfect for lunchbox, my son loves it. He can drink a few at one time
14/11/2019
Tasty
My child loves pouch yogurts, perfect for a lunchbox, it's very good that it's free of sugar and artificial additives. I always buy it when on offer. I would recommend.
13/11/2019
My daughter loves yogurt. These are good for lunch boxes and being out and about in the car. Defo would recommend
Brilliant lunch box yogurt
My children love these yogurts which are lovely for my kids lunch boxes. Easy to transport and easy to eat. A real winner
13/11/2019
Good
Little one loves it and it's great for when your on the go
12/11/2019
Wow these taste fantastic Obviously i had to try before giving it to my little people They loved it too
05/11/2019
Awesome for little kids
My little boy loves his sachets, and these went down a treat. He's 2 and a half but autistic so he's fussy and these are brilliant
04/11/2019
Convenient
These yoghurt are great bigger than the little tubes which suit my children now they are at school. Handy for out and about and you don't need to worry about loosing spoons or carrying the. About. There is a good amou t of yoghurt and I like there is no added sugar. My kids love them
04/11/2019
Perfect for on the move.
My little girl LOVES yoghurt and always has one for lunch. I find taking the traditional yoghurt pot and spoon everywhere awkward and then you have to carry a dirty spoon for the rest of the day. These are perfect as she can self feed and then lift back on and cleanly in the bag. Bonus is that she really loves these and gets super excited when she sees the packet!