3.7 5 0 47 47 For hundreds of years, Icelanders have enjoyed skyr as part of their daily diet. Now, you can enjoy our silky smooth Icelandic-style yogurt boosted with oats and fruit to create a rounded breakfast or tasty snack that's fat free, reduced sugar* and high in protein.

31/08/2019
Good and tasty
I bought on promotion about a month ago, since then I buy regularly. Perfect for picnics, trips etc. The attached spoon is a great idea
31/08/2019
Not a good mix of flavours
I am a big fan of different flavoured yoghurts but did not enjoy this. Mixing in the apricot it looked almost curdled. The texture was not smooth and overall I did not enjoy it.
29/08/2019
delicious!
Skyr is one of my fav yoghurts, it's low fat, low sugar and has a high protein content. This is a great product for a quick breakfast or a on-the go snack, healthy alternative to chocolate! The apricot flavour is good for those that cannot pallet the taste of plain yoghurt.
29/08/2019
not for me
I love skyr yogurts but i did not like this, i did not like the texture of it and did not rate the taste very much.
24/08/2019
Light and tasty
This is my number 1! Very light and fruity. Perfect for good morning and as a snack when you want to snack something.
08/08/2019
Fruity yogurt
This was a nice tasting yogurt and made a nice change to have fruit and oats with my yogurt. I need to try the other flavour now.
31/07/2019
Creamy and tasty
This yogurt is really creamy and thick. Not too much taste of the apricots but delicious all the same. I like to east these for my breakfast as they have oats in which slowly released and make you fill full for longer. I would recommend this but they are quite expensive.
31/07/2019
Different
Lovely thick creamy yoghurt , not like other yogurt, fruit taste is delicate and not overpowering
22/07/2019
Tasty and filling
A healthy snack that’s satisfying even as breakfast. I enjoy it for breakfast when I am in a rush. Really like the flavour and that it’s not fattening Definitely recommended
22/07/2019
Healthy and creamy
I have tried this product for breakfast, tastes ok, but wish there is more fruity taste in this as I felt more creamy taste. Oats makes it a filling breakfast. No added sugar so it’s different from other yogurts I have tried. Product packaging is also convenient if you want to grab something on the go. If
10/07/2019
I really enjoyed this pot of loveliness with oats and apricot, it's perfect to eat on the go or a quick convenient breakfast snack, there's even a small plastic spoon tucked under the lid. The yogurt is lovely, thick and creamy with a layer of Apricot fruit at the bottom of the pot and a small amount of oaty pieces throughout. Would definately recommend this tasty snack to anyone considering buying it.
07/07/2019
Not for me
I have tried both flavours of these. Not for me. Which i had liked them
05/07/2019
So tasty and healthy :)
Really enjoyed this very tasty yogurt.Perfect to eat for breakfast.Great to take on the go when i'm late and really happy to know that i can still eat healthily with it.Love it got its own little spoon in the cover. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.
05/07/2019
Great grab & go breakfast
I usually need something quick and easy for breakfast that I can pick up out of my fridge when I'm on the way out of the door in the morning. This tastes great and keeps me feeling full until lunchtime. I love it !
26/06/2019
Breakfast on the go
This is a filling refreshing breakfast option. Perfect for on the go, with the enclosed spoon is great. It's healthy and tasty what more could you want? Comes in a range of flavours to choose from