4.4 5 0 26 26 Aunt Bessie's Croquettes have been repackaged. These potato croquettes are described as fluffy mashed potato covered in crispy, golden breadcrumbs that can go with just about anything, from sausages to salsa dip. They are made with sunflower oil, can be cooked straight from the freezer, are suitable for vegetarians and retail in a 550g pack featuring Facebook and Twitter logos as well as cooking instructions.
Aunt Bessie's Croquettes

20/09/2020
Very good
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good
09/09/2020
Very nice
We bought these as an alternative item as we were unable to find some roast potatoes. We had never tried these before but they were very nice and we will be having them more often now.
07/09/2020
Aunt Bessie's Croquettes
Aunt Bessie's Croquettes are good for a snack or with a meal. They are crunchy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. Great with dips or tomato sauce.
07/09/2020
Bit flavourless
Surprised at all the amazing reviews - we found these rather tasteless. They do have a lovely crispy coating and a soft inner potato filling, but they don't have much flavour so are a rather bland accompaniment. My kids smothered them in ketchup and were happy to eat them but I probably won't get them again.
02/09/2020
Crispy
Crispy and so very fluffy. I converted from another brand to this one and I haven’t regretted it. The Family also love the change. Golden absolutely perfect addition to any freezer.
06/08/2020
The best Potatoe Croquettes
For years I have been buying store own brand potatoe croquettes, and I loved them, last week they did not have any in stock, so I bought the only alternative they had which was Aunt Bessies Croquettes. Wowwwwwwwwwww what a difference, I will never buy anything else now that I have been spoiled with the best. Much fluffier potatoe and the outside is crisper, they may be a little more expensive than store brand and even though I am on a tight buget as a pensioner, they are worth every penny more cost.
05/08/2020
Great alternative to chips.
My whole family loves them nice and fluffy mash inside and a crunch to the outside, was sick of chips and brought these on a whim but regularly purchase now as great for alternative.
17/07/2020
Oooff🤤
My fat ass sat through and ate the whole packet in one sit in. Can’t beat these bad boys.
16/07/2020
Croquettes
These are a good size, fluffy potato on the inside and crisps up well although I put them on a higher temperature to ensure they crisp up as these nothing worse than soggy croquettes! Tad overpriced though
15/07/2020
Aunt Bessie is always great!
I love these to throw in the oven when making a quick dinner. I feel like I can always rely on aunt Bessie to get it right. These are lovely and crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside.
14/07/2020
ok
I tired these a few months ago, these are good for making a quick meal as they don't take too long to cook in the oven. I found that the outside were nice and crispy while the inside was nice and fluffy however, some of them tasted a bit funny but this may have been a bad batch of potatoes.
13/07/2020
Lovely
A nice crunchy outer with a soft and fluffy potato centre.
12/07/2020
A good potato croquet
Aunt Bessies do make a good potato croquet but I found that if you go by the times on the packet they r soft and not crispy so you have to add time on. If you do this they are really nice the potato has a nice flavour and the breadcrumbs is just breadcrumbs
06/07/2020
They're pretty delicius, like to have them as a side to my dinner, a comfort food perfect for a cold rainy night.
16/06/2020
Wouldnt buy any other brand
Soft and and tastefull in the middle and the batter on outside has the right crisp to it nothing goes soggy