4.5 5 0 30 30 "My French Fries will dazzle your taste buds. Once you eat one, you won't be able to resist finishing the entire bowl. Perfect for sharing with friends and family, but they won't be around for long!"

13/10/2019
This chips are nice and crispy and also fluffy, cook nice an evenly, doesnt take long to cook, also find them reasonably good price and good sized bags too enough for many portions
26/09/2019
Mcdonalds
They taste just like Mcdonalds, a great snack with ketchup.
24/09/2019
Fab
Great chips as always,easy to use,nice and crunchy
09/09/2019
Aunt Bessies Frence Fries
Aunt Bessie has done it again, love these fries and so does my family. Lovely and crispy and goes with anything. great taste and texture just what Aunt Bessie is well known for.
01/09/2019
Great crunch
I buy these regular and cook in my air fryer.they go golden and crispy kids say taste like McDonald’s one.
31/08/2019
Crispy french fries
A great addition to any ones freezer. They cook really well and don't take to long. They come out really crispy and soft in the centre. Also they last a while you get plenty in the bag for lots of separate meals.
23/08/2019
Great quick snack
These are a must for any mum to have in the freezer. They cook really well not drying out like other brands do. You get the crispiness of the french fry with a fluffy centre.
01/08/2019
Nice taste
This french fries brand is always in our freezer. This is a good addition to the kids and adults meals. It cooks well and the taste is good. We usually have it on our pizza day.
16/07/2019
Good tasting French fries that actually have a good filling in them light and crisp batter
14/07/2019
Thin and crispy
Always have these in my frezza, This is a must for mum looking to make quick meals. Thin and crispy chips yummy getting in my tummy. No improvement need I would highly recommend these
12/07/2019
Delicious French Fries!
We are a larger family, so usually one bag of fries does not go very far. Not only is this a bigger bag, saving me money, but the fries come out nice and crisp and taste like they have been fried (even though they are oven baked!) Delicious and will be recommending to all my friends and family.
24/06/2019
Better than most chips
I love my chipsand thought that most frozen chips were the same especially when you don't fry and just use a n oven but these really do taste like they have been fried in oil when actually cooked in the oven - rather good and perfect size as i usually find string-fellow size chips just wrinkle up and go hard when done in an oven!
18/05/2019
Handy to have in
. I find the have to keep my eye on them in the oven or they burn easierly - not much fluffiness in the centre
03/05/2019
Handy for snack time
These are good but not the best value fries on the market. Handy if accompanied by a burger or hot dog to fill a gap. Could do with some / more seasoning and a flavoured range like peri peri, chilli etc.
27/04/2019
Have thick fries had their chips
As a family we loved these fries Quite a few brands of french fries we have tried seem to go hard in the centre when cooked to get them crispy on the outside, aunt bessies french fries seemed to be just thick enough to to have a fluffy centre and a crispy outer coating