4.8 5 0 183 183 An intensely moisturising treatment formula that leaves badly behaved hair luscious, shiny and smooth. With a scent-sational fragrance for 'never go to bed' hair. You da boss. A smoothing miracle potion that helps to replenish moisture and tames tresses with Australian Riberry & Cupuaçu Butter scents.
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Scentsational Smooth 250ml

13/02/2020
Aussie 3 minute miracle reconstructor!
I have always been a fan of Aussie products. I found after a lot of colouring my hair is really dry and course. I found this to really soften my hair and it feels silky soft and doesn't leave it greasy. Great product
12/02/2020
Aussie
I love this aussie ,left my hair tangle free smooth and shiny, I would recommend this to friends and family i would also say to use the aussie shampoo first love the aussie.
06/02/2020
Aussie awesome
Love all Aussie products and this does not disappoint, hair feels silky smooth but still keeps body and textures, I would highly recommend this to friends and family! Another great product
06/02/2020
Fantastic
I use this treatment about once a month and it leaves my hair smelly Devine and so smooth and shiny and just looking and smelling Incredible
27/01/2020
Good as always
Love this product leaves my hair really soft and the smell is divine as with all Aussi products.
21/01/2020
shine is devine
this left my hair shining refreshed and me feeling whole lot better in my self lovely product highly recommend
18/01/2020
Weekend pick me up
Being a swimmer my hair has to deal with a lot. So I use this once a week (on the weekend) to bring my hair back to life. It returns the shine and smooths away the swimming pool frizz that a week in the pool can create.
10/01/2020
To die for!!
This product is so fab if you have trouble with dry and knotty hair. It gave me the silkiest smooth hair and the smell is just amazing, the same as all of the aussie products!
08/01/2020
Wow
My hair had really dried out after being poorly and with cold weather. Couldn't believe the difference after only few minutes. My hair was shiny and manageable again. Great product and would highly recommend.
07/01/2020
Smells amazing
I used this product a lot and it really made a difference to my hair, it made it feel soft and more manageable and it smells so good ! Only issue I have is my hair has changed recently and it no longer works for me.
06/01/2020
Nice
Won this on a competition alongside the other products in the range. I now understand what all the hype is about. This range is fabulous and leaves hair hydrated and silky smooth. I’ve since repurchased. Well worth the money.
28/12/2019
Not for me
Tried but is not working with my hair they were dull,felt heavy and greasy plus I don’t like the smell.
27/12/2019
Conditioner
Love this Leaves hair soft. Tangle free and smells lush
18/12/2019
3 minute miracle
I enjoy using this product. Leaves hair so soft and shiny and it smells fantastic. Brilliant product for a great price. Washes out good and doesn't leave a greasy residue on your hair I would definitely recommend
17/12/2019
Best hair treatment
Love this product, the Aussie range is a favourite of mine as it leaves your hair feeling super clean, great smell and smooth. I would certainly recommend this product and will continue to use