4.8 5 0 122 122 An intensely moisturising treatment formula that leaves badly behaved hair luscious, shiny and smooth. With a scent-sational fragrance for 'never go to bed' hair. You da boss. A smoothing miracle potion that helps to replenish moisture and tames tresses with Australian Riberry & Cupuaçu Butter scents.

18/09/2019
Best Deep Hair Conditioner
I absolutely love this product, whenever I feel like my hair needs a pick me up this is my go to conditioner. It has the lovely ‘aussie’ brand smell and always leaves my hair silky smooth and feeling amazing. My only criticism is the bottle shape/dispenser as I struggle to get the last bits out the bottle when I’m near the end of using it.
15/09/2019
Top Product
Really conditions even the worst dried frazzled hair- used to recover hair after too much bleaching and did an amazing job. It really does smell amazing too. Possibly the best deep conditioner on the market
13/09/2019
Smells amazing
I love the deep treatments from Aussie and this one is the best smelling one of them all! Helps to keep my hair smooth (I really suffer from bad frizz!) and keeps my hair smelling nice too. Definitely recommend.
12/09/2019
Aussie
I love Aussie smooth, I’m currently using it and it’s fantastic. Makes your hair feel divine
11/09/2019
Good conditioner
I am pleased with this conditioned, the price is really good for what it does. I like that it leaves my hair smooth and feels Silky if I leave it on for like 5-10 minutes. I would defo recommend it !
09/09/2019
Revived my over processed hair!
Having tried many products for my bleached over processed hair I really wasn’t expecting anything really different with this product! However it was simply fantastic! Totally rejuvenated my hair after the first application. My hair has been left glossy and healthy looking- and has actually attracted a few compliments. Im so delighted, I really think I’ll be sticking with this product for years to come. Can’t recommend Highly enough.
09/09/2019
Too thick
Smells absolutely delicious but that’s where the fun ended for me. Found it really thick on the hair and really difficult to wash out completely. Left my hair dull, flat and frizzy.
07/09/2019
Average
I’ve used Aussie products before and always loved them so expected this 3 minute miracle to live up to it’s name. Although it did leave my hair a little softer than usual, I wouldn’t say it’s out of this world amazing. I would still continue to purchase their other products though.
07/09/2019
Love this
I have been using this product for a few years now, it helps tame my frizzy hair and makes it so soft.
06/09/2019
luscious hair
Amazing Product only need a small amount so will last for ages Great product great value for 💰
05/09/2019
Smells amazing and left my hair really soft fresh clean and smelling amazing and more manageable. Leather's up really well. Would definitely recommend this shampoo to a friend.
05/09/2019
LOVE THIS
I absolutely love Aussie hair care it smells amazing and my hair feels great after using it! Definitely recommend! It’s a tad pricey but definitely worth it I think.
03/09/2019
Miracle shampoo
Love the aussie collection, especially the 3 minute leave in miracle conditioner. it works wonders and leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. Just a bit on the pricey side.
03/09/2019
intense
I use this twice a month, its intense treatment & leaves your hair looking and feeling fantastic the smell is just gorgeous!
01/09/2019
Really works
So gentle on the hair but intensively nourishes and repairs weak and damaged hair. So good as a fortnightly treatment