26/01/2019
Shampoo
Love the strong smell of this shampoo, it's good for my dandruff and my Brother buys it too!
28/11/2018
Brilliant
Excellent my partner loves it he said it smells great too
28/11/2018
Excellent for finer hair!
I bought this for my boyfriend originally but after smelling his hair (the scent is amazing) I nabbed it for myself... I have fine wavy hair and this gave my hair a lovely amount of volume and left it so so shiny! Would highly recommend.
27/10/2018
Luv it
My partner used to luv this..he said it always felt like his hair was constantly clean n shinning
24/08/2018
Aussie MAN keep it thick shampoo
I bought this initially for my husband who instantly fell in love with the fresh and spicy smell of the ginger. So I thought I would try it. It really is amazing, my hair was silky and soft after using and felt fuller with more volume, husband said his felt the same too. He has switched from his normal shampoo to this as you can see the difference. Would recommend.
14/08/2018
My 13 year son adores this shampoo, it makes his hair smell fresh & soft yet very manageable when he needs too style his hair. He finds that he doesnt suffer with dandruff like he did with certain shampoos..great shampoo 10/10
08/08/2018
Great product, could really see a difference. Great smelling product too
06/08/2018
As a man I can confirm that this product will wash your hair exceptionally and has left me with hair smelling fresh thanks to the ginger flavouring.The fact that more grooming/ beauty products are aimed at men is a great marketing move too! I would still opt for the standard shampoo and conditioner for Aussie if you're growing your hair though, as they work better for longer hair. Nevertheless, it's shampoo so as long as you have one to wash your hair with, there shouldn't be an issue!
03/08/2018
This product smells divine! Leave hair smelling gorgeous and feeling silky! Highly recommend
18/02/2019
Had no idea there was a male range - consider me shocked! Really would love to test this out please. x
15/09/2018
i will review it in my groupe on facebook i have 70000 freinds
20/08/2018
Not tried, but a huge fan of Aussie products so excited to get this for my partner to try out.
19/08/2018
Would love to try this out my my partner are he is losing hair and its become so thin
18/08/2018
Would love to try this for my son has his hair is really thin and dull
14/08/2018
Gostaria de testar no meu marido e depois fazer uma resenha sobre o produto.