4.7 5 0 181 181 The unique formula of Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300ml is clinically proven to go beyond 24 hour moisturisation and replenish the skin's natural barrier function, to significantly improve the condition of dry skin in just 2 weeks. Read more at https://www.boots.com/aveeno-daily-moisturising-lotion-300ml-10097282#6472zWuWtQMGXw3d.99

09/11/2019
I was prescribed this for my baby as she had very dry skin and nothing else i used never worked...she used this cream and within a few days her skin started to look much better. It was soft and the dryness started to clear up. Brilliant cream.
04/11/2019
A very good product
This is an great moisturiser. It’s not the cheapest, but it works! The scent is mild. It is a light cream that absorbs quickly into the skin. And has a non greasy feel to it. I bought it from Savers some time ago. It works.
03/11/2019
This is one of the best daily moisturising lotions I have used. There is no overpowering perfumed scent and it absorbs well. Myself and another family member are sometimes affected by eczema and this cream helps to even soothe problem areas. My skin feels so soft afterwards. It's a firm family favourite now afters showers!
LIGHT
IT HAS A NEUTRAL SCENT WHICH I LIKE SO NOT TOO OVERPOWERING. IT DOES MOISTURISE BUT IS LIGHT NOT A THICK CREAM WHICH I PREFER. I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN IF ON OFFER MOSTLY IN THE SUMMER MONETHS AS IT IS EXPENSIVE. I WOULD CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CREAM IN WINTER AS I PREFER A THICKER CREAM
31/10/2019
I always make sure I take this on holiday best moisturiser
My skin loves it
It is a good lightweight and non greasy formula which is easily absorbed by the skin leaving it nice and smooth. Fragrance is neutral and not overpowering making it suitable for sensitive and allergy prone skin. No adverse reactions. I have also used on my skin while suffering allergic contact dermatitis and this helped to reduce itching and soothe my skin. Also good for children and babies. A bit on the expensive side but worth every penny. You can occasionally find amazing deals in Boots and superdrug thats when I choose to buy and stock them.
30/10/2019
Dont like the smell
Great moisturising product but I really don't like the smell! Such a shame that such an amazing product has a foul smell.
29/10/2019
Amazing moisturizing
I had opportunity to use this product for me and my child which has atopic dermatitis. It helps both of us in a daily skin care routine. I purchased 2 bottles already and will willingly buy another one as it really moistures my child's skin. I can be sure it is safe, gentle and effective in the same time.
29/10/2019
Great, love it!
I love this product, it smells really nice and rubs in really well, it doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or tacky which is my pet hate!
26/10/2019
Amazing!
For someone who has very dry skin, I have tried many types of creams and ointments even those suggested by the GP. When I came across this I thought I should give a try. It is soft on the skin and moisturises my skin so well leaving it smooth. It is not oily or greasy and works perfectly. Doesn’t leave any dry patches. 10/10.
26/10/2019
Lovee this
Works wonders for my sensitive skin. And helps with my dry skin nice smell too.
23/10/2019
The only one that works for me
Having had four c-sections, then an abdominal hysterectomy all via the same scar, and being overweight I've continually had problems with my scar. I tried everything you could imagine to prevent rubbing and soreness, even prescribed creams, nothing worked for me until my sister gave me a bottle of this, hey presto magic, so after over 20 years of problems I've now had 3 years of total relief
21/10/2019
Just amazing!
I love this product! It rubs in really well, doesn’t feel greasy and leaves your skin feeling amazing. I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for me
21/10/2019
great moisturiser and suitable for sensitve skin and eczema
I have been using this product for a few months and I think it is now part of my routine. I suffer with sensitive skin as well as eczema and rosacea and this product DOES NOT irritate my skin in any way. I highly recommend it to those with similar conditions to me
17/10/2019
Perfect
Always leaves ur skin nice and soft and also helped with baby eczema