4.6 5 0 122 122 The unique formula of Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300ml is clinically proven to go beyond 24 hour moisturisation and replenish the skin's natural barrier function, to significantly improve the condition of dry skin in just 2 weeks. Read more at https://www.boots.com/aveeno-daily-moisturising-lotion-300ml-10097282#6472zWuWtQMGXw3d.99

20/07/2019
Aveeno lotion is great, really light and absorbed quickly and leaves skin soft without being oily. I use after baths and showers and really notice the difference in less dry patches
17/07/2019
Simply the best
I have been using this moisturiser for a good couple of years now. It has to be simply the best, hydrates the skin well and seems to have a lasting effect. I tend to use straight after showering or bathing and my skin feels so soft, even around the elbows knees and ankles, which for me are prone to dryness. I wish I could give more stars. I would recommend and will continue to use without hesitation. Try it you will be amazed!!
16/07/2019
Really moisturising lotion. I love it. Also use it on my sons dry patches of skin. Amazing and long lasting. Defo recommended!
16/07/2019
Not great
It doesn't work for me. I have to keep reapplying.
15/07/2019
Aveeno daily moisturising Lotion
I purchased this as my child has eczema. After being prescribed numerous lotions for his skin that worked for the first few days then would start to go back to how it was I thought i would try this. This lotion is fantastic its the only lotion I now use on all 3 of my children. After day one I could see results straight away the skin seemed less dry and irritated. I use it every day on my children and their skin is so much better. No more dry irritated skin! No matter how much I applied the cream I was prescribed by the doctor I could not get rid of the dryness that would make the skin crack and sometimes bleed. Since using this I have had no problems at all I even use it on myself. I like to use the cream every day on my self. I buy the 500ml bottle as this seems to last me and my three children longer as we use so much of it. I would definatley recommend this product!
11/07/2019
AMAZING
I have super dry skin and this has left my legs feeling amazing for days!!
10/07/2019
Great for dry and sensitive skin
The hot weather plays havoc with my skin so I use this or Palmers Coco Butter most days. Aveeno is the one that I use when it's particularly sensitive as there is little - no fragrance. I have recommended to family and friends also.
08/07/2019
Highly recommended
Highly recommended My colleague at work always had always does have one of these on her desk. And I’ve been using it, so I decided to buy my own and I’ve got one for work and home it’s very good for your hands and not too greasy.
01/07/2019
Leaves your skin soft and Moisturising on your skin
My daughter had really dry skin tried this and her skin improved will continue to use
25/06/2019
silky soft
absolutely love this, leaves skin feel soft and silky
25/06/2019
Aveeno
Brilliant, a really good skin moisturiser. Especially effective on extra dry area such as feet and hands.
24/06/2019
Best of the Best!
I bought this for my grandaughter who has very dry skin and eczema and it worked wonders. Moisturised her skin, helped with the tickle and helped clear up some moderate eczema.I thought "this looks good, maybe I should give it a go!" 🤔 So I tried a little( well a good dollop) on my old dry, tired skin. WOW! It is fantastic! 👌 This cream is like magic in a bottle, it moistures without leaving you feeling sticky or greasy and the results are amazing. Soft, moisturised skin that lasts all day. My arms felt just like a babys bottom---- don't worry they didn't smell like one! This cream is so gentle you can use it on your face, although this is a lotion and they do a cream in a tube which is a little thicker and richer for your face. Price wise, very affordable. Works just as well as those high street brands but at supermarket prices.Definitely worth trying. A 5 star plus brand⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
23/06/2019
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion is a keeper.
I love this product. It moisturises but doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. The lotions absorbs quickly and smells great. I definitely recommend this product.
21/06/2019
Perfect for dry skin
This product is perfect for dry skin. I use it mainly for my legs as they seem to be drier than the rest of my body. The cream is light in weight and when applied it absorbs into the skin straight away. I would’ve left a 5 star if only it would leave a glowy shine on my legs.
20/06/2019
Lovely product
Nice soothing lotion. I use it as an aftersun also. Not keen on the smell but it is really good anyway.