4.7 5 0 209 209 The unique formula of Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300ml is clinically proven to go beyond 24 hour moisturisation and replenish the skin's natural barrier function, to significantly improve the condition of dry skin in just 2 weeks. Read more at https://www.boots.com/aveeno-daily-moisturising-lotion-300ml-10097282#6472zWuWtQMGXw3d.99
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion 300ml

24/05/2020
Ok but nothing special
I tried this a year or so ago when I was having a really bad breakout in eczema. A lot of people suggested it but personally it didn’t work for how dry my skin was. The smell is amazing but it didn’t justify the price.
22/05/2020
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion Is good for all the body. It has colloidal oatmeal properties. The scent is very subtle. Natural feel on my skin. Pump is efficient to release a good amount per release. Recommend people to try this lotion as this is recommended by Doctors.
19/05/2020
Worth the money
This lotion is a lovely rich moisturising lotion which really hydrates and soothes dry, irritated skin. Absorbs fast and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Lovely light scent and worth every penny
18/05/2020
So Soothing
This product is highly soothing and nourishing to the skin and makes my skin so supple and soft. I bought this for my eczema and had really dry flaky skin and this really helped with it. It is also very gentle on the skin and is great for sensitive skin.
17/05/2020
great product
makes my skin feels so soft and silky, overall great product highly recommended
28/04/2020
Love Love Love
This is such a great product made from oats and its so easy and gentle on the skin ideal for sensitive skin and those who have eczema its really soothing
21/04/2020
Very good and delicate
This moisturizer it works with my skin and helps to make it soft and smooth without any side effects.Not only perfect for dry skin sufferers, the smooth consistency and non greasiness of this lotion also works beautifully for people with normal skin.
21/04/2020
must buy
this is a definite buy! after my shower i always apply this on my skin and it leaves me feeling moisturised and there is a non-greasy feeling of coolness. really love this product and its part of my everyday life!
18/04/2020
So moisturising
Aveeno is a really nice brand which is gentle on the skin. I have used this product as a daily moisturiser for years and my skin has always felt so soft and hydrated. This is one of my favourite products and I would recommend this to a friend.
17/04/2020
Impressed!
Overall opinion is very positive, tried this for my dry skin & it improved daily, very impressed compared to other products I have tried for dry skin
07/04/2020
Good
I have really dry and sensitive skin and this product helped a lot. It wasn't too greasy like some other creams I've used, and lasts a long time. I like the pump design.
06/04/2020
Soft skin
I have very dry sensitive skin so this product really helps, It leaves my skin soft and smells great I would recommend it.
27/03/2020
No oily residue
I am in love! I originally bought this back in 2017 to help my growing pregnant belly - my skin felt like it was being torn apart. I never used to use moisturiser as I could not stand the oily residue left on my hands.. this fully absorbs! 3 years later, I'm pregnant again and this was my go to daily moisturiser.
20/03/2020
Hydration magic
My little one had dry patches on her arms and legs and since I started using this, it has helped so much.. seeing as how moisturising it is now we all use it in our home.
20/03/2020
Moisture rich
My skin does get very dry, this had improved my skin greatly. Going from having dry flaky skin to feeling smooth and subtle.