4.9 5 0 120 120 AVEENO® Daily Moisturising Yogurt Body Cream revitalises normal to dry skin. Clinnically proven to moisturise for 48 hours, it helps reinforce the skin's natural barrier, and is suitable for sensitive skin. With colloidal oatmeal and greek yogurt, it saturates your body with nourishing moisture. With a delicious smelling fragrance, the rich, creamy formula contains pre-biotic colloidal oatmeal* to improve the skin's natural balance, for healthy looking and more resilient skin from first use.

14/11/2019
Great for dry skin
My daughter has really dry skin and was recommended by the doctor to use this brand a few years ago and we have not stopped since really good and moisturising sensitive for her skin to highly recommend if anybody asks what product to use all so smells really nice
14/11/2019
Brilliant
I absolutely love Aveeno and this product is amazing. My skin is always left super soft and smelling gorgeous! Highly recommended
Brilliant
We like this moisturiser in our house leaves the skin felling smooth literally all day.
Long lasting softness
I love aveeno creams. They are far by the best brand I have used just now. They leave my skin feeling moisturised, soft and hydrated the longest.
Aveeno
Very good on sensitive skin. My little boy’s suffer terribly with eczema and this works wonders for them. I also use it if I get dry skin which I do and also my husband said it makes his skin lovely and soft
Avenno body lotion
I have always had very dry skin and eczema. Doctor gave me this on prescription. I changed to this from the oatmeal and love it. Its changed my skin wonderfully.
AVEENO FOR FAMILIES
This aveeno defenetly leaves the skin so smooth, and smells lovely,... perfect for any type of skin...
Moisturised Hands
I love Aveeno products especially this time of year when my hands tend to get dry and sore and especially due to the nature of my job and my hands always being in water. I recommend my hands keep moisturised if I use this daily and makes such a difference to my hands. I like that the whole family can use it as well and it comes in an easy to use pump function container.
Recommend 100%
I love aveeno products. There’s something for the whole family. Smells nice and makes skin feel amazing. There’s even something for the most sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I also used there baby products on my newborn son and it was better than any other brand I’ve tried.
12/11/2019
Both my children under two years old have sensitive skin and are eczema prone! This is the best product out there on the high street to leave there skin feeling ten times better than before and is very reasonably priced . I will stick to this from now on!
12/11/2019
My mum recommended I try this as I have very dry skin on my hands and knees and this really helps make my skin feel moisturized and soft. Can not reccomend highly enough! Love it
Love this stuff
Aveeno is great works wonders and I love how my skin looks and feels after using it
Aveeno moisturiser
Recently tried this at a friends and left my skin feeling so soft and refreshed. Also smelt amazing. So went straight out and purchased my own. Good quality product for a good price.
Love this product
I love all the products from aveeno never disappoints. Brilliant price as you get what you pay for, it leaves my skin so soft and smells amazing. Highly recommend.
11/11/2019
Great moisture, always buy the brand as I trust it. Good price & never fails to keep my skin feeling great.