Aveeno Dermexa Emollient body wash

25/11/2019
great body wash
I'm a big fan of the entire Aveeno range, the moisturisers in particular are incredibly effective and this body wash has been great on my daughter's sometimes dry skin, however the only thing about it that is slightly frustrating is that the wash takes a lot of washing off, if you have a squirmy toddler in the bath this can sometimes be a challenge, but it comes down to whether the benefits outweigh the downsides.
14/11/2019
Great product. Really impressed.
Love this body wash. I suffer with dry skin and eczema, especially on my legs and this has really helped. Will continue to buy.
05/10/2019
Game changer!
Been buying this for my husband for months. Has severe eczema which flares when using shower gels and soaps. Have tried numerous sensitive branded products with no avail. However since using this his eczema has improved dramatically and feels like he is actually clean after using, unlike some other emollient washes. I can also visibly see the difference in his skin too!
29/08/2019
Great for eczema prone skin!
This body wash is super gentle and is a great alternative for people with eczema and sensitive skin. It smells really wonderful and doesn't dry the skin out or cause any kind of irritation. I would have given 5 stars if I was able to buy in a 500ml bottle as the 300ml runs our pretty quickly.
01/08/2019
Skin feels amazing
Great product. Has a great smell to it and leaves my skin very soft.
21/06/2019
Love it love it love it
Bought this for the grandchildren’s bath time. Gentle on the skin, lovely fragrance and great soft skin
13/04/2019
So fresh
This is a fresh and fragrant product I like the overall scent on the Body
22/03/2019
Great for my little boy
Great body wash, it helped my little boys skin clear up. Soft and gentle for the skin.
20/03/2019
nice one
best body wash ever for both baby, kids and even adults
03/03/2019
Brilliant
I have exczema and find that this is the only thing I can use with out making it flair up
22/02/2019
Best ever
This is the best of ever👍 after just first using skinny became so soft 😍
21/02/2019
tried and tested
this is an amazing body product so soft to use I will be continuing to use this as long as it is on the market
13/02/2019
Relief
A friend uses Averno products told me to try this for my dry skin.....Oh it's lovely
12/02/2019
Baby wash
Been using this on our 4 month old for a few weeks now. Seems to have really helped with cradle cap
08/02/2019
Great!!!
I love using Aveeno products amazing results😊 This is one of the brilliant product leaving skin smooth refreshing and looking great 😊