01/08/2019
Skin feels amazing
Great product. Has a great smell to it and leaves my skin very soft.
21/06/2019
Love it love it love it
Bought this for the grandchildren’s bath time. Gentle on the skin, lovely fragrance and great soft skin
13/04/2019
So fresh
This is a fresh and fragrant product I like the overall scent on the Body
22/03/2019
Great for my little boy
Great body wash, it helped my little boys skin clear up. Soft and gentle for the skin.
20/03/2019
nice one
best body wash ever for both baby, kids and even adults
03/03/2019
Brilliant
I have exczema and find that this is the only thing I can use with out making it flair up
22/02/2019
Best ever
This is the best of ever👍 after just first using skinny became so soft 😍
21/02/2019
tried and tested
this is an amazing body product so soft to use I will be continuing to use this as long as it is on the market
13/02/2019
Relief
A friend uses Averno products told me to try this for my dry skin.....Oh it's lovely
12/02/2019
Baby wash
Been using this on our 4 month old for a few weeks now. Seems to have really helped with cradle cap
08/02/2019
Great!!!
I love using Aveeno products amazing results😊 This is one of the brilliant product leaving skin smooth refreshing and looking great 😊
23/01/2019
Quite Good
After using this the first time, I was underwhelmed. My skin felt a bit smooth but not much different than my normal body wash. After continuous use, I noticed my skin felt very smooth and not as dry, especially my hand and feet. I also used this to wash my hands and it worked well, as many soaps can dry out my hands. It's not the best product I have used but for a cheap drugstore brand, I am very impressed. The value for money is defiantly there, but if you have more money to spare then I'd go for a better brand, but if your skin isn't that dry, this is a great band to go for.
20/01/2019
Aveeno
This is excellent as with all aveeno products, leaves skin feeling beautiful, recommend it to everyone
13/01/2019
expensive
A very expensive product for what it 'says' it does - better and cheaper products oil the marketplace
12/01/2019
Aveeno Dermexa Emollient body wash
I found out this product from a sachet found in a chemist giveaway pamphlet . I have a sensitive skin , and although i was a little sceptical at first , when first used in my bath ,I have used it ever since, mainly because it does seem to smooth my skin.