23/11/2019
Perfect friend
What a fantastic toy for my girl, but if older brother is interested he can play too. Its big, so its realistic when my 2 years old is playing with it. Looks really hood with all the features and hair, it will be easy to build friendship between child and doll. And most important - its do interactive! Great feature is mouth opening when you approach with food. My baby girl will hopefully learn how yo care for someone - make food, feed etc. And I want to build good values like every single parent. And it comes with batteries which is a bonus! Baby alive is perfect for little girls.
22/11/2019
Baby alive
My little girl has had lots of fun playing with this doll. It says alot of things and doesn't just repeat the same things over and over. She enjoyed taking care of her and was quite surprised when the doll knew she was lying down and asked " up mummy" The soft face and curly hair are adorable and the mummy and daddy mode is something I haven't seen offered before. I'm sure that she will be playing with this for a long time. Would recommend for any little girl to have.
21/11/2019
Very happy, lovely baby dolly
My 3 year old loves playing with baby alive happy hungry baby, it’s become one her must have toys which she likes to feed every morning and then make sure baby has a nappy change! The doll did however only come with two nappies and 2 small packets of food, this was the only downside. It should probably come with more. Overall a lovely doll which will provide hours of special entertainment and gets your child to use their imagination.
21/11/2019
Very happy, lovely baby dolly
20/11/2019
Lovely dolly
Lovely interactive dolly definitely a nice present for my daughter.
19/11/2019
Alive Baby
My girl loves this doll, Baby Alive Happy Hungry . She is blonde as my little one and she loves the most role playing so now the most favourite is playing mummy and baby feeding time. Great doll then there's are bibs, feeding tray, nappies, cup and plate with bowl. It's interactive as when you feed her with the mixture it will poo and wee. So funny.
18/11/2019
Hungry baby
My little girl loves this. She loves feeding the baby and listening to all the different things she says. She also likes being able to change the bib and nappy for the baby. The only slight downside is the slightly dodgy noises the baby makes at times.
18/11/2019
Unique and joyful
Compared to other models of Baby Alive, this doll is unique, high quality, and has a lot of features. This is a “soft face” doll, meaning that her face is made with a very soft skin-like material that allows her to move her mouth in a realistic way when she speaks. Her eyes have very pretty eyelashes, but they do not close. Other Baby Alive dolls have hair that is stiff, sparse, and easily tangled. This doll’s curly hair is surprisingly soft and thick. Her head bobbles, making her look and feel more realistic than dolls without the bobblehead feature. Using the slide button on her back, she can be set to interactive with a “mommy” for little girlsThis doll comes with a feeding tray, a bib, a comb, a bowl, a spoon, a bottle, 2 packets of doll food mix, and 2 disposable diapers. The packets of food are to be mixed with water and then fed to the doll. It comes out of her bottom, into her diaper, as “poop”. Her bottle can be filled with water that she “drinks” and then “pees” out.
17/11/2019
Great doll
My daughter absolutely loved this doll, she really enjoyed feeding her and changing her nappy
16/11/2019
Baby doll hungry
My 5 year old daughter enjoyed playing with this doll but I did have to read and explain the instructions very clearly first. You need to buy extra nappies & the food sachets though. She loved hearing the new words that the doll said and the instructions the doll gave were very clear.
16/11/2019
It's "must be " toy for every princes
Beautiful doll packed in really nice clear box so you can see what package contains. Doll food is easy to make. I like the fact that doll is not annoying, talking all the time or too loud. My daughter was over moon. She is even sleeping with her new friend.
Vilmante
Best doll from all we had. My daughter is so excited, not sure if I'm not more excited than her :). It's amazing how it created, she eats and poops and also so gorgeous.
15/11/2019
Interactive, fun and user friendly
Love her facial movements, interactions with my toddler and her fun little phrases. My 3 year old daughter never stops feeding her baby and is amazed that she actually talks rather than just sound coming from a soundbox. Lots of food and accessories provided alongside the doll so plenty of play options. A total thumbs up from us.
Super cute
It was very lovely that the baby came with food and a little bottle and other extra’s, my daughter loves pressing the button and hearing her talk and it’s cute how the mouth opens also for the spoon
best doll for pre-schooler
Its super great doll for pre-schooler, my daughter is amazed that she cad feed her & she actually poops :)