4.8 5 0 272 272 As a parent you know that bath time is precious – but did you know that after every bath a baby's skin can lose moisture up to 5 times faster than yours? That's why the Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Fragrance Free Head to Toe Wash is formulated with the Dove difference. The formula is pH neutral and goes beyond mildness by helping to replenish important nutrients which help skin retain its natural moisture. With its rich and creamy lather, Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Head to Toe Wash leaves baby’s skin feeling clean and soft.
Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Head to Toe Wash 400m

28/05/2020
Soft skin
Used on my newborn and continue to use now (my son is 10 months). Smells lovely and washes well with no adverse reactions - particularly important as my son has had skin irritations with other brands.
22/05/2020
Does the job
We moved to dove as it is cheaper than other baby washes and so pleased we did as it smells amazing and no skin issues to date. It’s great it’s in a pump bottle so can be used one handed.
06/05/2020
Perfect for newborn
I received this as part of a baby shower gift, I’d never used dove on my children before. Wow beautifully scented and gentle on my new borns skin. No reaction just smooth soft skin. Very gentle.
05/05/2020
Love this body wash. I use it on all three of my children. Youngest being 4 months. Find it so careful on their skin and you don’t need a lot of it. Even better last longer. I’ve tried other children brands and find they make their skin dry but this doesn’t. Can be a bit more expensive when not on offer but I just make sure I buy a few extra when they are on offer.
30/04/2020
It was ok, nothing special
I have bought this to use on my daughter and it was ok'ish. I would not buy this product again as it doesn't feel natural to be used on a baby. Smells artificial.
22/04/2020
Skin so soft
This leaves your babys skin silky soft and smells lively too
21/04/2020
Lovely smell
I bathe my little one in this and he loves it it smells fresh and leaves his skin soft and supple.
18/04/2020
Good product
Leave baby skin soft after using.. but for me was little bit hard use the pump..I don't know why..this was quite disappointing..
15/04/2020
Baby dove
Love this body wash, left baby's skin soft and clean. It is the only wash we have found that doesn't irritate her delicate skin. Pump top us good for dispensing product when hands are wet. The only issue I found was baby was bit slippery when had the wash all over her body so we did arms then rinsed, legs then rinsed etc. We are currently continuing to use baby dove. Hubby even using it instead of soap
11/04/2020
It has a soft feel, nice scent. Great on your skin
02/04/2020
Excellent
When my little one was born she had very sensitive skin and I couldn’t use anything other than what I was prescribed by the doctor. Eventually it did get better so I started to use shop brought washes. We tried about 3 and this was the first one that didn’t effect her skin in a negative way leaving it clean and soft, we also use the moisturiser. I also love the bottle, the pump makes it a lot easier to dispense the soap.
28/03/2020
Excellent
I use this for my daughter. Her skin is so soft. The sensitive doesn’t have a particular scent to it as the ordinary one But would still recommend. Her skin is so soft after use also my 6 year old uses it.
25/03/2020
Gorgeous
Used this when bathing my 4 month old grandson, staying over a weekend. It smelt gorgeous when using & he smelt gorgeous afterwards with lovely soft skin, no rash either which he got with a supermarket brand.
14/03/2020
Perfectly gentle
We use this for bath time for our daughter. It's great product perfectly gentle on our daughters skin.
09/03/2020
So soft
Leave not only your baby's skin so soft it great for mommy to.