4.8 5 0 30 30 Protect skin’s radiant, healthy looking glow every day. Skinlongevity® Moisturiser instantly replenishes essential moisture and helps prevent premature signs of ageing. Botanical Long Life Herb improves skins resilience to better protect against damaging environmental stressors, while mineral-based SPF 30 provides protection from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Green Coffee Bean and Peony Extract help to awaken and visibly brighten tired or dull-looking skin, making it perfect for daily morning application. Suitable for vegans.
bareMinerals SKINLONGEVITY® Vital Power Moisturiser SPF 30

08/01/2020
beautiful serum
I received a sample of this product in the bare minerals advent calendar. I've found my new serum and I have used it everyday. Need to purchase the full sample immediately. The serum is amazing for any skin type and it's unscented and unfragranced.
26/11/2019
Loveee
I’ve received this in the bare minerals glossy box set and it’s lovely not greasy it soaks into the skin and hydrates the skin and makes it so so soft and isn’t heavy it’s very light
30/10/2019
bare minerals
a bit on the pricey side, but a great product, left my skin feeling rejuvenated and smooth, so was worth the cost.
07/09/2019
Pricy
I found this to be quite pricy for the volume of product. I don’t necessarily see Bare Minerals as a skincare expert so I felt apprehensive about this product. I don’t think I’ll purchase it again as I don’t see any enhanced benefits
07/09/2019
Just Gorgeous
Needed a new moisturiser and had been given advice to purchase one with sun protection built in. I went with this one and so glad I did. Its a spray, so easy to apply, smells amazing, super hydration and blends well with my foundation. My skin feels great since using this product. Well don Bare Minerals
01/09/2019
Great Product!!
I’m quite satisfied with this moisturiser. It full fills most of my skin needs, like its moisturising but without making my skin look oily and it gives my skin a fresh glow once applied, my only concern is i wish there was a bit more product in the bottle comparing to the price.
28/08/2019
Great moisturiser
Really luxurious moisturiser, applies easily to your skin and leaves it super soft and hydrated highly recommend it.
23/08/2019
Light and silky SPF, a true rarity!
I am not a big fan of products with SPF because they usually give me spots and make my face super shiny and greasy :( Now that I'm 30, I need to take better care of my skin so I decided to invest in a decent sun cream. This moisturiser goes on so light you don't even notice you are wearing anything! It leaves a nice dewy finish and goes on under make up like a dream.
20/08/2019
Holiday go to
Definitely one of my favourite products from the bare minerals brand, especially since it has spf in it! Smells great and is a spray which I love love love! Can mix in with your makeup too!
10/08/2019
Beautiful serum
I use this mixed in with my foundation. Gives a beautiful glow plus hydrating. Love it
06/08/2019
Good but pricey
I am a fan of Bare Minerals. Like the fact that this is a spray and has an SPF. Considering the other products out there, I wish it was less expensive, then I would buy it again.
26/07/2019
Bare minerals
I haven’t tried but my sister is a bare mineral fan and loves this brand wud love to try
27/06/2019
Lightweight and none greasy my skin looks so much better now I've been using this
25/06/2019
Very effective and gentle
My daughter and I both use this BareMinerals product because it is super effective and also extremely gentle. Really like the texture and the fragrance. Clearly made from top quality ingredients, this product really works.
24/06/2019
Recommended
This is such great value. Nice on my skin looked amazing after application