5 5 0 11 11 Protect skin’s radiant, healthy looking glow every day. Skinlongevity® Moisturiser instantly replenishes essential moisture and helps prevent premature signs of ageing. Botanical Long Life Herb improves skins resilience to better protect against damaging environmental stressors, while mineral-based SPF 30 provides protection from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Green Coffee Bean and Peony Extract help to awaken and visibly brighten tired or dull-looking skin, making it perfect for daily morning application. Suitable for vegans.

19/06/2019
Amazing!!
I love Bare minerals products & this is no exception, I use alongside the skinlongevity vital power infusion & it makes my skin look & feel awake, moisturised & vibrant all with added protection of spf. Love it
18/06/2019
Perfection
You just know it’s going to be perfect as it’s a Bare Mineral’s product, it doesn’t disappoint
13/06/2019
Lovely
They know how to formulate lightweight products. This is a staple of mine and it’s oackaged beautifully. Foundation goes on without dry patches m
10/06/2019
I had never tried a moisturiser from a makeup brand rather than skincare but I was pleasantly surprised how well it went on the skin and lasted throughout the day. I have sensitive and dry skin and it didn’t cause any problems.
06/06/2019
Skinlongevity Mosturiser
A beautiful product, which made a real difference to my skin.
04/06/2019
I only had a sample of this product through another one of their products I already use but I can say is I only used it for 3 days & skin felt amazing!! My skin felt silky & smooth but not greasy and I have fairly sensitive / combination skin also suffer from adult spots so I was worried about trying a new product, but I would definatly use this product again without a doubt!!
04/06/2019
PROTECTION
THE PRODUCT IS VERY EFFECTIVE AND HELPS THE SKIN SOFT NOURISHED AND GLOW, IT ALSO HELPS THE SKIN FROM SUN RADIATION.
13/06/2019
Looks amazing would love to try.love the package it’s a lovely colour
06/06/2019
would love to try this product I have tried other products and feel I could give a good review on this product to
03/06/2019
Would love to try this, have tried some of Bare Minerals other products but am interested in this.
03/06/2019
I would really like to try this product as i have never won or tried anything before so i really would like to try this product