4.8 5 0 27 27 Protect skin’s radiant, healthy looking glow every day. Skinlongevity® Moisturiser instantly replenishes essential moisture and helps prevent premature signs of ageing. Botanical Long Life Herb improves skins resilience to better protect against damaging environmental stressors, while mineral-based SPF 30 provides protection from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Green Coffee Bean and Peony Extract help to awaken and visibly brighten tired or dull-looking skin, making it perfect for daily morning application. Suitable for vegans.
bareMinerals SKINLONGEVITY® Vital Power Moisturiser SPF 30

24/07/2020
Beautiful serum
One of my favourite serums. Really lightweight serum. A little goes a long way so the product lasts for around a month and a half if used day and nights, made my make up easier to apply when used before. Also really handy to have an spf in to save a skincare step!
15/06/2020
Lovely
I received a sample of this from debenhams and was excited to try it after seeing a lot of positive reviews, this did not disappoint, it quite light absorbs into your skin quickly, isn't greasy and its great is has an spf protection in it too. I can see a difference in that my skin looks brighter after using it for a few weeks
21/05/2020
Not Bad
It's a relatively light moisturizer, it left a slight greasy residue but I assumed that was because I applied too much, after a month of use I did feel that my skin felt and looked a lot smoother and fresh.
08/04/2020
VERY GOOD
I ordered some stuff from look fantastic and I got this as a free gift. I have to admit that I didn't know what to expect however, when I tried this product I was sold, I will definitely be ordering this.
09/03/2020
Amazing!
I had this a trial size from Debenhams and have been using it for a couple of weeks now, it is amazing and my skin looks great. Absorbs easily only down side is the price. I would recommend if you can afford it
08/01/2020
beautiful serum
I received a sample of this product in the bare minerals advent calendar. I've found my new serum and I have used it everyday. Need to purchase the full sample immediately. The serum is amazing for any skin type and it's unscented and unfragranced.
26/11/2019
Loveee
I’ve received this in the bare minerals glossy box set and it’s lovely not greasy it soaks into the skin and hydrates the skin and makes it so so soft and isn’t heavy it’s very light
30/10/2019
bare minerals
a bit on the pricey side, but a great product, left my skin feeling rejuvenated and smooth, so was worth the cost.
07/09/2019
Pricy
I found this to be quite pricy for the volume of product. I don’t necessarily see Bare Minerals as a skincare expert so I felt apprehensive about this product. I don’t think I’ll purchase it again as I don’t see any enhanced benefits
07/09/2019
Just Gorgeous
Needed a new moisturiser and had been given advice to purchase one with sun protection built in. I went with this one and so glad I did. Its a spray, so easy to apply, smells amazing, super hydration and blends well with my foundation. My skin feels great since using this product. Well don Bare Minerals
01/09/2019
Great Product!!
I’m quite satisfied with this moisturiser. It full fills most of my skin needs, like its moisturising but without making my skin look oily and it gives my skin a fresh glow once applied, my only concern is i wish there was a bit more product in the bottle comparing to the price.
28/08/2019
Great moisturiser
Really luxurious moisturiser, applies easily to your skin and leaves it super soft and hydrated highly recommend it.
23/08/2019
Light and silky SPF, a true rarity!
I am not a big fan of products with SPF because they usually give me spots and make my face super shiny and greasy :( Now that I'm 30, I need to take better care of my skin so I decided to invest in a decent sun cream. This moisturiser goes on so light you don't even notice you are wearing anything! It leaves a nice dewy finish and goes on under make up like a dream.
20/08/2019
Holiday go to
Definitely one of my favourite products from the bare minerals brand, especially since it has spf in it! Smells great and is a spray which I love love love! Can mix in with your makeup too!
10/08/2019
Beautiful serum
I use this mixed in with my foundation. Gives a beautiful glow plus hydrating. Love it