Baylis & Harding Goodness Oud Cedar & Amber Body Wash

4.8 5 0 69 69 Beautifully clean<br> With Organic Extracts of Oregano and Lemon<br> 98% Naturally Derived<br> Dermatologist Approved<br>
Baylis & Harding Goodness Oud Cedar & Amber Body Wash

31/01/2023
Not for me
I tried this but sadly wasn’t for me!! I am not a huge fan of Baylis and Harding anyway, their cheaper products are awful, cheap, runny, no scent and horrible texture/consistency. This wasn’t much better to be fair!! Didn’t like the smell, texture or consistency of this one either! Vile!! Not for me. Not recommended.
30/01/2023
Good product
Decent product, it has a good lather and good texture on the skin, The scent is pretty good. The soap lathers well enough. I love the Amber tones to this soap, layered with a spicy perfume, I smell exotic all day!
30/01/2023
Unisex scent
Smells beautiful and a good unisex scent so my boyfriend is happy to use it as well. I only wish the scent would last longer on the skin but a really nice texture and lathers up well.
24/01/2023
Nice oregano and lemon scent
This body wash has been part of my routine for a few months now. A nice scent that stays on your body the rich foam leaves your body clean and fresh. The consistency of this product it's thick so it lasts longer than other brands. I totally recommend
23/01/2023
Smells Good!
Really liked the smell of this product and overall is a good body wash. It gives you a lot of product for the cost.
20/01/2023
Lovely scent
I really like this product, long lasting rose smell. Great value of money and easy to transfer to my soap dispenser
18/01/2023
Smells like expensive aftershave
Got this as a present for my dad! Smells amazing and luxurious! Lasting smell also!
17/01/2023
Lush smell!
I loved this body wash, in fact the whole family did! The smell lasted long after the shower and it lathers up well. Nice and clean feel! Definitely would recommend this for any Oud fan!
15/01/2023
Scent doesn't last
Was bought this as a gift.Smells great at first but scent soon disappears. Not sure it's worth the money
13/01/2023
Smells delicious
This smells too good! I know i've described it like a food but you will be unable to wait to have your shower with this scent. The fragrance and fresh feeling is really nice and 100% organic ingredients. Sustainable too.
11/01/2023
Lovely product
We've tried a number of products in this range and they are all lovely! This one was a particular favourite as both my husband and I were more than happy with the scent which lingers all day. Definitely would recommend!
11/01/2023
Bayliss and Harding
This is a great product for male or female. Both my husband and I really like this one. Leaves skin feeling clean and invigorated. Lovely smell which lingers on skin throughout the day.
Lovely range
Lovely range of products, tried a few, this one is just as food and leaves a lovely scent would recommend
Love
I love this body wash … the smell makes you feel like you’re in a spa . Feels nice and lasts for a long time. Classy packaging ! I wish this range had a hand cream
09/01/2023
Love the smell of this product and the the packaging is beautiful it looks high end and reminds of the product you get if going to a 5* hotel or spa I definitely recommend this I just love the smells this company make and there products aren’t that expensive too but the packaging makes it look expensive