4.5 5 0 21 21 Sweet cream ice cream, strawberry & marshmallow swirls, shortbread, white chocolatey chunks & a spoonable topping
Ben and Jerry's Topped Strawberry Swirl Ice Cream

10/01/2020
VERY nice but also VERY expensive!
Simply delicious, the strawberry flavour tastes more natural than many other strawberry ice creams. It's especially nice if you allow it to melt a while before eating it. Overall I'd recommend it but only as an occasional treat due to the high price relative to the small tub size.
29/11/2019
Absolutely beautiful. Really creamy and loads of flavour.
Love it !!!
I love strawberry ice cream but this one is my favourite when it comes to strawberry ice cream. I just love the flavour is not too strong not too sweet just perfect, I would recommend to try it.
Swirly!
This is lovely if you like strawberry ice-cream! It's not too strong but doesn't taste fake either. I love the generous amount of shortbread chunks but I wish there were a few more white choc chunks. However, there's the delicious white chocolate topping which is amazing! Quite a gentle but sweet overall flavour!
love
The best strawberry ice cream I've ever eaten. I love and even love them, they are delicious, they have everything that ice cream needs, the packaging is packed, which lasts for 3 people. I recommend and you will fall in love
31/08/2019
tasty
Delicious ice cream. I am a fan of chocolate ice cream, but here the strawberry is strongly felt and there is delicious white chocolate. These are not my favorite B&J ice cream but they are very good.
30/08/2019
One of mine favourite again, simply delicious 🤗😋🍦🍨
19/08/2019
Heavenly
Ice-cream like no other best flavour and no comparison with anything
02/07/2019
This flavour is amazing the best yet. I love the pieces In it and the strawberry it’s amazing.
22/01/2019
great taste
this ice cream is amazing tried it on a date will highly recommened
09/01/2019
Sweet but tasty
Love this ice cream those sweet and a bit sickly it tastes wonderful and lots of flavours.
04/09/2018
I love this ice cream very tasty and makes you want to go back for more!
23/01/2018
Ahh! Strawberries, marshmallows AND white chocolate? YESSS! Bought this a while ago and finished the whole tub in 30 mins. Really good (heart eye emoji)
31/12/2017
Love this ice cream. Very sweet, very tasty. Hard not to finish the tub off.
14/05/2017
Ice Cream.... Strawberry, marshmallow, shortbread AND chocolate?! I was literally drooling at the thought of it... so just HAD to try it. If you have a sweet tooth - this is for you!