3.6 5 0 259 259 Benenox is a unique and patented combination of honey, Sustamine® and Vitamin B6 which, when taken at bedtime, helps you make the most of the next day. Benenox is ideal for people on the go, those facing daily pressures and those with busy and demanding schedules. When taken at bedtime, the special combination of ingredients will work overnight to help improve energy levels and psychological function the following day.

11/04/2019
I personally did not feel any benefit form talking this before bed, potentially i may need to use it for longer so will keep trying
11/04/2019
Benenox overnight recharge is amazing it really does work. I felt a lot more recharged after taking it. I would recommend it
10/04/2019
I was skeptical about using Benenox overnight recharge but I do feel like i have felt some benefits. I have felt more energetic in the morning and I feel it’s helped me get back into a better routine! Definitely worth a try what have you got to lose !
10/04/2019
I don't always feel refreshed when I wake up in the morning, and Benenox's claims to help with this made me excited to try it. I was worried that it would taste like a flavoured medicine; however Benenox tastes really nice, both from the bottle and as a hot bedtime drink. I've been impressed with how much more refreshed I feel in the mornings.
10/04/2019
I normally feel very lethargic first thing in the morning but after a couple of nights of taking Benenox I wasn’t snoozing the alarm and finding excuses not to get up but getting straight up
10/04/2019
I was a bit skeptical before trying this product but after a few days was pleasently suprised. I did indeed feel more refreshed.
10/04/2019
I normally go to bed exhausted. It is difficult to leave the problems and activity of the day behind. Benenox helped me having a good night sleep and feeling refreshed in the morning
09/04/2019
Firstly the taste of Blackcurrant is not true it tastes overwhelming of honey which I detest..so sweet it was almost unbearable. Also I noticed no difference in my energy levels 😢
09/04/2019
was a good product the taste was a little sweet but got used to it as the days went on I did feel a little more awake in the morning so I would say the product worked I carried on using it after the trial so hoe when it all runs out i'm not really sleepy good trial hope to see more products like this on the market
08/04/2019
This is a very good product which gave me a few good night's sleep and allowed me to function all well the following day with energy.
08/04/2019
I loved testing Benenoz Overnight Recharge it helped to improve my sleep and even on the nights I did not sleep as long as I would have liked I still woke up with more energy than I usually would. It tastes of blackcurrant and although it tastes nice as a product based on honey I don't really think the added flavour was needed as I think it would taste great on its own.
08/04/2019
I Was pleasantly surprised how well Benenox overnight recharge worked as I sleep so poorly I frequently wake feeling more exhausted then I had before going to bed but this syrup helped me feel wide awake and ready to take on the day. It has a pleasant flavour and was easy to fit into my bed time routine.
08/04/2019
I was sceptical at first but thought I'd give it a go. I often wake up 2-3 times a night. It took a night or two for me to be sure that it was working and not just a fluke but it really does work. It helped me to drift off to sleep and feel refreshed the morning and ready for the busy day ahead. I will be buying this again.
08/04/2019
It tastes really sweet but palatable. I Can’t say taking it before bedtime has improved my sleep to be honest. Maybe I need to take it for a little longer than I week to notice any benefits.
08/04/2019
Tasted of honey. There was a recommendation to dissolve in a hot drink but I thought the taste was pleasant enough to drink straight from the measuring cup. I didnt notice much difference for the first night but on the second night i felt as if I slept a little deeper and woke feeling refreshed. It wasn't such a struggle to get out of bed int he mornings.