3.7 5 0 218 218 Benenox is a unique and patented combination of honey, Sustamine® and Vitamin B6 which, when taken at bedtime, helps you make the most of the next day. Benenox is ideal for people on the go, those facing daily pressures and those with busy and demanding schedules. When taken at bedtime, the special combination of ingredients will work overnight to help improve energy levels and psychological function the following day.

08/04/2019
I tried this over 2 weeks in the hope of feeling less groggy in the mornings, I feel like I now sleep sounder so I'm more able to go forth and conquer and don't feel the need to siesta in the afternoons when I'm stuck at a desk! Taste is quite sweet, lemon and honey concoction but full of goodness and I have found it to restore my sleeping patterns back to normal.
08/04/2019
I tried this product for a full 7 days and even though I don't feel fully recharged I must admit I feel a little less tired then usual,will carry on taking a while longer just to see if there is more improvement
08/04/2019
I was dubious about how this product would help me, as I suffer with poor sleep. I was very surprised with how this helped. For a relatively short trial, this certainly made a difference.
08/04/2019
Benenox Overnight Recharge has helped me sleep better and didn't feel so tired next day. I loved that it was made with natural ingredients. Definitely would recommend.
07/04/2019
The beneficiary overnight recharge was quiet palatable to the mouth and easy to take. Within a few days I had noticed that on awakening I did not feel as tired as usual and quiet refreshed. My sleep was better and did not wake as much during the night. I definitely saw an all round improvement in my sleep and on awakening and will continue to use this overnight recharge and have all recommended it to my family and friends
07/04/2019
I personally didnt feel any difference in my tiredness in the morning. The taste of the product is too sweet. I like honey but it has additional sweetener or sg sweet beyond honey sweetness. It tasted even worse in hot drink.
06/04/2019
I don't really know what to day about this. It tastes weird and is very sweet. Didn't notice any change in how I felt after drinking it for a week.
06/04/2019
It had me wake at 2am wide awake ,and it put a coating on my tongue,definitely won't be recommended it 😢😯
06/04/2019
I used Benenox overnight recharge for 7 nights and I have to say I was pretty impressed. I wasn't keen on the taste at first but did get used to it after two or three nights. I tried to take it at the same time every night and I definitely noticed that I didn't wake up as much in the nights and felt much better in the mornings. Would I buy the product again? Probably but it is quite expensive for how much you get in the bottle so I will probably use it when i need it most.
05/04/2019
I was sceptical about this, but it really made a difference! Would really recommend, am enjoying using and would probably buy again.
05/04/2019
First of all,this has a nice flavour,it's a bit like a syrup.Tastes like black currant lollipops with a slight taste of honey. I found this really does help me sleep properly,usually the slightest noise disturbs me,my husband works overnight and gets up for work while I'm in bed,I didn't wake once during the time I've been using benenox. I definitely would recommend it.
05/04/2019
certainly noticed a difference in regards to fatigue that I suffer with often, I would recommend this product.
05/04/2019
feel a lot better, lots more energy and sleeping slightly better
05/04/2019
nice blackcurrunt taste not too sweet and sickly, seems to recharge me first thing in a morning and i was more content throughout the night
05/04/2019
I was a little sceptical when I first started to use Benenox Overnight Recharge liquid in the blackcurrant Flavour but trialled it for a week to get a good idea of it's benefits. The liquid was thick and very sweet. I have a sweet tooth but this is over sweet which is probably due to the honey. I consumed the liquid just before bed although I did brush my teeth afterwards. At first I didn't notice much of a different in the quality of my sleep and how I felt the next day, but by day 4 I noticed that I slept better and felt more awake, alert and 'on the ball' the following day, which is a great result for me as I generally don't sleep well and feel tired all of the time. I am impressed with the results and will certainly buy another bottle but in a different flavour as I didn't care for blackcurrant. I will be recommending this product family and friends and anyone else who listens!