3.7 5 0 216 216 Benenox is a unique and patented combination of honey, Sustamine® and Vitamin B6 which, when taken at bedtime, helps you make the most of the next day. Benenox is ideal for people on the go, those facing daily pressures and those with busy and demanding schedules. When taken at bedtime, the special combination of ingredients will work overnight to help improve energy levels and psychological function the following day.

05/04/2019
I would definitely recommend Benenox Overnight Recharge because prior to the trial I would still feel drained after a night's sleep but during the trial I was surprised how much more energy I had threw the day!!
05/04/2019
The Benenox overnight has a very thick texture and not the most pleasant of tastes but if you can get past that it does seem to have a positive effect on my energy levels. I took it every night, had a good sleep and felt refreshed and revived the next day.
05/04/2019
This is a great product. The taste is really pleasant and texture isn’t too thick so easy to consume. Feel like I have a lot more energy during the day when I would usually be yawning.
05/04/2019
After taking the overnight recharge each night It made no difference at all to how tired and alert I was the next morning I was very disappointed.
05/04/2019
Taste not bad. Would really need to try it for longer to gain more of a feel for Benenox So far it's good and I'm sure other people will feel the benefits.
05/04/2019
Was very excited to try out this product, but for me personally I don’t think it done anything for me and felt no different the next day at all, the taste is very unique and sweet, it might make a difference to others but unfortunately not me.
05/04/2019
I don't think that this really helped me. I am still having bouts of insomnia and waking exhausted. I am considering trying it for a bit longer as perhaps one bottle in not enough for me to see a difference in my sleep. I did like the taste of the Blackcurrent flavour so may well buy again.
05/04/2019
Unfortunately this was not for me or my husband. We didn't like the taste of it, although it wasn't too bad diluted in water. The main problem was that it didn't do anything. We didn't feel that there were any benefits to taking it so wouldn't continue with it in the future. Maybe you need to take it longer for better results. We have taken it for just over a week.
05/04/2019
The idea is great, but sadly it didn’t work for me.
05/04/2019
I actually really noticed an improvement in my sleep pattern and felt much more awake in the mornings. the product is very sweet so I would recommend mixing it with warm water but defo be buying this product
05/04/2019
since i use benenox my sleep pattern has improved immensely. I have less broken sleep nights i feel more recharged and i have more energy level.The benefit is i feel less tired during the day and i can function way better so i highly recommend benenox.
05/04/2019
i think this is a good product it dose what it says on the box
05/04/2019
The only reason for the 2 stars is I did start taking it but it interfered with my weight loss. I'm on slimming world so cannot take it.
05/04/2019
I love this product I always feel really drained and tired being a mom and juggling work as well this has changed since taking the benenox I will be purchasing more highly recommended
05/04/2019
I’ve used this for 9 days now and have started to notice a difference in how I feel in the mornings! It took a few days, but now I feel more revitalised, rested and focused! I have to admit that I am pleasantly surprised as I was quite sceptical. I will continue to use as I have definitely found positive results.