3.7 5 0 216 216 Benenox is a unique and patented combination of honey, Sustamine® and Vitamin B6 which, when taken at bedtime, helps you make the most of the next day. Benenox is ideal for people on the go, those facing daily pressures and those with busy and demanding schedules. When taken at bedtime, the special combination of ingredients will work overnight to help improve energy levels and psychological function the following day.

05/04/2019
This was quite a pleasant surprise it smelt horrible but tasted alright and I definitely had a better nights sleep the nights I took it I slept in a much deeper sleep and didn’t wake up as many times as usuall
04/04/2019
I was looking forward to trying the Benenox Overnight Recharge, because I have sleeping problems every night, but unfortunately I did not notice any beneficial qualities at all. I took the product as per the instructions every night and I noticed no difference, the bottle did not last very long either. I found that this product is not suitable for someone who struggles with major sleeping problems at night, like myself, but maybe ok for minor sleep problems. The only positive was that it tasted nice.
04/04/2019
I often feel quite groggy and tired in the morning and I really wanted to get rid of this feeling. Benenox Overnight recharge has been really helpful in making me feel more awake in the morning and raring to go!
04/04/2019
I loved the sound of this product, but found it way too sweet, i did have it every night but didn't really feel it had any benifits. Maybe if the taste wasn't over powdered by the sweetness i may have enjoyed taking it more.
04/04/2019
Have noticed a small difference in my fatigue, so it has helped but wouldn’t buy it.
04/04/2019
i found that Benenox overnight recharge was not to bad taste wish however i found no difference to feeling refreshed in the morning it is just another vitamin supplement.
04/04/2019
Wasnt quite sure what to expect, no instructions in the box. It says to take 15ml before bedtime, no other instructions as to how long before bedtime. It is very sweet from the honey, nice blackcurrant flavour. First night i took it, woke several times as normal. But woke at 7am really alert, which was a weird feeling. had to get up as i didnt feel relaxed more agitated. Still had my afternoon slump at 3pm. Took it for the next 4 days but no early morning allertness, didnt stop the tired feeling during the day or afternoon. If anything it made me more sleepy especially around 6pm. So stopped taking it as it didnt seem to have any effect on me after the first day. I also wasnt happy about having something so sweet just before bedtime. Not to sure who its aimed at but unfortunately it didnt work for me.
04/04/2019
Unfortunately, I didn’t like the product at all. Tried it on its own and with water. Found it incredibly sweet; too sweet for me. Also found no difference with my energy/ sleep levels.
03/04/2019
I used the product for 4 days, but did not notice any visible difference.
03/04/2019
I was not getting proper sleep at night and used to wake many times at night. But after having Benenox Overnight Recharge before bed, I must say that my sleep problem has been sorted to some extent. Now I don't wake up dull and tired. With the goodness of Vitamin B6, I feel more refreshed the next day.
03/04/2019
I woke up feeling relaxed and refreshed from the first night. It does exactly what it claims and I would recommend this to anyone having any sleeping problems
03/04/2019
I believe I felt better and more refreshed the next day, thanks to this. The taste is nice too.
03/04/2019
Tasted nice, helped me to achieve a better night sleep than before I started using the overnight recharge, slept more soundly and stayed asleep longer, defo being added to my nightly routine from now on
03/04/2019
I found it relaxing as a drink before bed but a little sweet for my tastes .it was calming but personally i would like a more medicinal taste
03/04/2019
i thought it would taste mediciney but it didn't. It wasn't too thick in texture and was quite a nice taste. The change was slow but by the end of the week i could feel the difference.