3.6 5 0 266 266 Benenox is a unique and patented combination of honey, Sustamine® and Vitamin B6 which, when taken at bedtime, helps you make the most of the next day. Benenox is ideal for people on the go, those facing daily pressures and those with busy and demanding schedules. When taken at bedtime, the special combination of ingredients will work overnight to help improve energy levels and psychological function the following day.

03/04/2019
Pleasant but sweet flavour Thick texture but very smooth and easily swallowed Don’t think in the period I trialed Benenoux Overnight Recharge it made any difference to me however as it was very easy to drink the small dose needed maybe some improvements would be noticeable after taking for a longer period of time
03/04/2019
I regularly have trouble sleeping therefore, I often feel washed out. Benenox didn't stop me feeling tired, but it helped me to feel more alert and less like a dish-rag.
03/04/2019
I found the taste too sweet for me, and it left me feeling a little bit nauseous. I didn't notice any difference in my energy levels or how I felt during the days unfortunately.
03/04/2019
I have disrupted sleep and tend to wake up a few times in the middle of the night. Sometimes I take ages to fall back to sleep and I wake up really tired in the morning. I never snooze in the morning and get up regardless but I feel like a zombie and really tired. Benenox Overnight Recharge did not make me fall asleep any faster at night but it did help me fall asleep quicker when I wake up in the middle of the night. All said, it did not work all the time and the results were mixed. I did not feel refreshed or recharged in the morning so I don't think it worked for me.
03/04/2019
Found it really good as I felt I had a better nights sleep and woke up feeling more relaxed and with better levels if energy. The only down side is that it was a little too sweet.
03/04/2019
I liked the taste of the product. Mixed it with water for a night time drink. Felt slightly more energised at the end of the week.
03/04/2019
It tasted really nice and made me feel very refreshed when I woke up
03/04/2019
I have only been taking this for a week so far, and think it will take longer to really fully notice an effect, but I feel like it has started working, making me feel less tired the following day after taking it. I am certainly going to carry on with it to see if the effect continues! It's easy to take, comes with a handy dosing cap, tastes nice (you can really taste honey in it) and is in a handy bottle for home storage or travel. I've told friends about it and people have been very interested in such a product and in giving it a go, so I'm hoping to be able to recommend it even more after trying it for 2 weeks or so. It's certainly a great idea and a very convenient way to help the body recharge and feel better the following day: something I'm sure we all need!
03/04/2019
I wasn't sure what to expect from this but main thing it's tasted nice. I have to say I did feel a little better after taking this but not as much as I would have liked if I'm honest. I didn't wake up feeling like super mum. I will keep trying it as not sure a week was long enough to feel the difference.
03/04/2019
I’m not 100% sure how it works but I do sleep better once I’ve had this. I feel more refreshed in the morning and yes I’m aware this is the case if you sleep well but we all know the nights where we’ve slept all night and still can’t drag ourselves out of bed! Highly recommend this product. It also seemed to allow me to slip into sleep with ease.
03/04/2019
I felt I had slept solidly and woke up feeling fresh and revived. I would recommend Benenox.💕
03/04/2019
I liked the taste of the product, and after using it felt refreshed in the morning, it seems like a good option in terms of vitamin supplements etc. products
03/04/2019
I was quite sceptical that this would work, but I did actually find a difference when I tried it. It tastes a bit like cough medicine but it is not too bad. I am not sure how long you need to take it for a noticeable difference but I did feel a bit better and more lively first thing in the morning, more than I usually do.
03/04/2019
After many sleepless nights and low energy I was willing to try anything that could help give me, me back less tired more concentrated and less comfort eating through tiredness, I have to say this really does work. i am far more alert, less groggy and less comfort eating better energy and I can focus more I sleep through the night and not getting up 3/4 times a night any longer, I feel less drained too. I will definitely be recommending this to my family and friends who need a boost too.
03/04/2019
I really loved the taste of the Beneox Overnight Recharge and would love to continue to take it. It took a couple of nights before i noticed the effect but definately slept better the nights i continued to take it. Highly recommend.