4.2 5 0 32 32 Simply add eggs, oil, water & icing. Serves 12 or makes 24 cupcakes.

21/11/2019
needs more coffee
easy to use , tasted good i personally would like more of a stronger coffee taste but over all good !
05/11/2019
Quick and convenient
I love this mix (in fact I love all Betty crocker mixes). I always tweak them by using butter rather than veg oil and cold coffee rather than water and an extra egg which all improves the flavour. Sometimes I add chocolate chips. Then I drizzle coffee syrup over the warm sponges for added moisture and make coffee mascapone icing. Delicious! I used to be a cake from scratch purist but now I love the convenience and consistency of Betty Crocker mixes.
03/05/2019
Partner loved this
Brought this as a treat because my partner loves coffee cake so he took it to work to share with work colleagues and they all absolutely loved it... Super easy to make and easy instructions to follow.
19/02/2019
Better then I thought
I love Betty Crocker products especially the coffee cake, so easy to make and the instructions are easy to follow, tastes delicious
17/03/2018
I've tried several Betty Crocker products they are very simple to make and come out perfect every time. The coffee cake is one of my favorite it tastes delicious.
24/10/2015
I was a very impressed with the cake mix I added walnuts and it was very moreish
23/10/2015
Best cake mixture I've ever used, easy to prepare not time consuming to bake full of flavour when finished well recommended
23/10/2015
I think it's the best cake mix in this range. Great taste and easy to make. My family love this cake
17/10/2015
i love this item have used this with my grand child she loves baking
03/10/2015
I tried the Carrot Cake mix. It was really nice and tasted a bit of ginger as well. Nice simple instructions. Great to have in the cupboard just in case....
02/10/2015
Love this brand really easy to do a cake , easy instructions and taste amazing
02/10/2015
love these cake mixes, super quick n easy to bake, no fuss instructions, a great store cupboard stand by!! i always have a box or 2
02/10/2015
easy to make with the kids .and fun.but most of all the cake also tast good,kids love you for a week so why not gibe it ago. and spend some time with your kids
02/10/2015
It's gorgeous. The trouble with being so gorgeous it didn't last very long.
22/09/2018
would love to try it .it looks lovely