4.7 5 0 76 76 Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is a revolutionary oil-based formula from the makers of the world’s best-selling Bio-Oil Skincare Oil. This breakthrough formula replenishes the skin’s barrier and deeply moisturises. The unique gel-to-oil texture absorbs easily creating a protective film to resist moisture loss and restore the hydration within the skin.

Bio oil
Worked well on my skin ...Will definitely be buying it again and again...recommend to anyone.
Excellent
Really helped my dry skin a lot I have tried the oil as well it’s good but I prefer the gel easy to absorb the hall brand just amazing
Bio/Oil Gel
The Gel also helps to get rid of dried flaky skin. I found it really helpful as I have issues during my my feet properly
23/09/2019
I really like it. Good for people who doesn’t like oil consistency. I use it on my skin whenever get dry.
Very good
Ised this cream with my both pregnancies, I think it’s does exactly what he says.
love the texture
i prefer this gel one than the traditional oil one. it feels better and absorbs better on the skin.
Love This
Always use this especially when central heating being used does great job
22/09/2019
I have small patches of dry skin that never seem to go away whatever I use on my skin. This gel is great, as you only need a tiny amount. The pot lasts ages and it really works.
22/09/2019
perfect
i got scars from an old op, this was amazing, the redness of the scar is almost gone and its also stopped the itching. BRILL.
20/09/2019
Lovely product goes long way
Lovely product, helped clear my skin up, goes a long way I would definitely recommend to others
19/09/2019
really good for dry skin
Recently used as I suffered from dry skin and marks all over my face. This moisturised and cleared my skin. Will recommend.
19/09/2019
Bio oil
For someone with dry skin this product has ticked all the boxes. The best part is that it doesn’t leave a sticky residue and skin feels silky smooth.
18/09/2019
It works
Overall I love this product it differently helps. The gel feels lovely.I have very dry skin so I use it all over my legs and arms especially on elbows and heels and it has helped.This sinks in without leaving skin greasy.
18/09/2019
Smooth
Nice product and applies nicely. On the more pricely side.
17/09/2019
Excellent for all types skin
I bought this originally for my teenage daughter who has eczema/dry skin, I used it for dry areas on my face and wrinkles. Both us loved it and it has a lovely cooling texture without feeling greasy.