4.7 5 0 157 157 Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is a revolutionary oil-based formula from the makers of the world’s best-selling Bio-Oil Skincare Oil. This breakthrough formula replenishes the skin’s barrier and deeply moisturises. The unique gel-to-oil texture absorbs easily creating a protective film to resist moisture loss and restore the hydration within the skin.

20/11/2019
💪💪💪
Amazing product, I would definitely recommend to everyone
18/11/2019
Excellent moisturiser
I have used this gel randomly,but now i am buying it regularly for 9 months.
17/11/2019
Game changer
Wow as a long term dry skin sufferer, this really has changed my life. No more carrying hand cream about all day or dry heels that always crack. Just pop this on your problem area at night and by the morning the dryness has gone. I’ve been using it twice a week at night for 2 weeks and have seen a huge improvement already.
16/11/2019
Great gel
I used this gel during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks .Its excellent because I didn’t develop any . Nice smell. Maybe it could be good to increase the size. I recommend it.
15/11/2019
Great moisturiser for dry skin
Love this product as I suffer with dry skin and have patches on my face. This made my skin so soft and really made a difference. I got the large tub as it works out cheaper. Would highly recommend.
15/11/2019
Amazing product, would definitely recommend to anyone
14/11/2019
Bio Oil Dry Skin Gel
Dry skin was transformed to a silky moisturised conditioned skin.
14/11/2019
Clear Skin
I have dry skin that l have to moisturize every day.l also have psorisis and this helps fades the scars and marks from where l had older patches of psoriasis on my shin bones and knees, a go to product .
13/11/2019
Super Bio Oil
Excellent product.I use it on some scars I have and it has definitely helped keep the skin soft and supple and the scars dont look as angry.I have used this for months now and highly recommend it.
07/11/2019
It works
The product really works- it clears up any dry skin. However, it can feel quite greasy. Overall I would recommend
06/11/2019
Ok
Ive used this a few times its ok but can feel abit greasy on ur skin if u use to much..but other than that i liked it..and it helped get rid of a dry patch i had on my arm
05/11/2019
Lovely product
Love this bio oil for dry skin it definitely does what it says and helps skin to get its moisture back and stops it feeling dry.... It smells lovely and dries into the skin nicely... Highly recommend using if you suffer from dry skin.
05/11/2019
Miss
Really good teksture. Nice smeel and good for really dry skin
03/11/2019
Perfect for my skin
Love this product.i suffer with psoriasis .it's really good for me skin .makes nice and soft.i love consistent of this product . After using my skin stopped itchy . I would buy more of this .
31/10/2019
Excellent all rounder
Love this product, for knees, elbows and surprisingly effective on feet and cuticles (hands and feet), gorgeous sheen too