4.6 5 0 179 179 Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is a revolutionary oil-based formula from the makers of the world’s best-selling Bio-Oil Skincare Oil. This breakthrough formula replenishes the skin’s barrier and deeply moisturises. The unique gel-to-oil texture absorbs easily creating a protective film to resist moisture loss and restore the hydration within the skin.
Bio Oil Dry Skin gel pot 200ml

27/02/2020
Bought this for my teenage daughter
Bought this for my teenage daughter to try as she has grown so fast and now suffers with stretch marks, its got the classic bio smell and gorgeous rich feel to it, i personally think the oil version absorbs better than the gel. but on the whole a lovely product
25/02/2020
It’s okay:]
I had high hopes for this because bio oil worked amazingly however this turned out to be a disappointment compared to the bio oil because despite it helping with my dry skin, it made the dry skin peel and itch it also made My skin look oily which wasn’t pleasant.my skin didn’t absorb the product and it simply sat on top of my skin.
18/02/2020
Melts into your skin
This bio oil gel is amazing it melts into your skin and leaves your skin feeling beautiful I have a scar on my hand and since using this gel it has visibly reduced the appearance of the scar I am very impressed
18/02/2020
Prefer this to the oil
I normally use the bio oil for my scars so was quite dubious about using the gel but I found it so much easier to use and much easier to apply than the oil. I will be using it again
15/02/2020
amazing product
such a lovely product. does exactly what is says on the tub. doesn't feel greasy and makes skin feel moisturised. i would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
13/02/2020
The OG, even better.
I knew Bio Oil was iconic when it came to reducing stretch marks and scars but I didn't know about this dry gel until I received it to try out for a beauty awards review. Just a tiny amount is enough to offer healthier, intensely nourished skin. My skin not only looks fresher and more revitalised, it feels soft and cared for too.
11/02/2020
I love it
Doing the job. I love it. My skin after using bio oil is well hydrated and soft,smell nice. Highly recomented!
10/02/2020
Must have
From having 2 children close together I have a few strech Mark's here and there I have used this and it seems to be really helping .The gel is nice to the skin not greasy at all. Would recommend
04/02/2020
Moisturizing
This product is lovely. I have dry skin and stretch marks and this has really helped. It absorbs into skin very easily and does not leave you feeling greasy. I would reccomend this to a friend.
04/02/2020
Great for scars
As a person who has had 4 open heart surgeries I have alot of scars. This gel has helped them go down immensely and also keeps them soft and moisturised, which stops them being so itchy. Love this stuff. Would recommend.
Fast absorbing gel
Having tried the usual Bio oil, I always found it greasy on my combination skin. Recently, I found this gel and found it much better and much nourishing. I highly recommend this product.
Great for scars
This is an amazing product I use it daily. My skin is amazing and is beginning to fade my c section scar and stretch marks. Would recommend.
great for scars
Brought this product to help reduce scarring on my knee - great product - quick to be absorbed and no smell - will buy again
07/01/2020
This stuff is incredible, I put it on dry skin patches I get in the winter and it clears up within a day or 2. My boyfriend suffers with acne and applies this to his scars which have started to lighten and not show up as dark which he is very happy about. I also use this under a drying foundation and not only does it make my face feel incredibly soft it also keeps my makeup perfectly in tact for hours.
06/01/2020
Dry skin
I use this gel now, for my very dry skin it works wonders, I adore this gel.