4.2 5 0 59 59 Biore Rose Quartz & Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser For Oily Skin works to deep clean and purify your pores, while adding some self love to energise you and your skin. Love your pores, love yourself.
Bioré Rose Quartz & Charcoal Daily Purifying Face Wash

11/10/2020
Love
I have oily skin and regular break outs. Myself and teen daughter use this and we absolutely love it. Would recommend
28/09/2020
A good cleanser
I personally wouldn't use this to remove makeup as I don't think it's effective enough, but I do enjoy using it in the morning in the shower, or evening after removing makeup. It foams up well, smells nice and leaves my skin soft.
27/09/2020
Good
Very soft on the skin I love it and it lasts a long time until the bottle is done.
26/09/2020
Biore
It's a good product. Very gentle and soft on a skin. Quiet a nice texture too. I would recommend it.
08/09/2020
i love this
This face wash leaves your face alittle bit red for 10 minutes after use but to be honest it shows to me what a deep clean it offers. you can feel this tingling on the skin and it just leaves you feeling so clean and refreshed after use, i also use this with the Biore face mask and its a great pair.
30/08/2020
Sensual skin
I love how this made my skin so sensual and energised lovely scent to and I loved the design of the bottle would so recommend great product
28/08/2020
Smells lovely!
This smells lovely and does a good job, goes nicely on the skin. Would recommend!
23/08/2020
Leaves your skin lovely
Really lovely cleanser. Left my skin feeling so soft and radiant after a few uses I will definitely be buying this again. I usually have sensitive skin and some products irritate my face but this didn’t at all.
19/08/2020
The best
The best product ever!!! Try it and you will not regret anything...! My skin look radiant after using this product.
17/08/2020
Excellent
I brought this product while it was on sale never used before until now would definitely recommend this product smells amazing will definitely buy again i have told family and friends
17/08/2020
effective
I was actually 5☆ impressed with this product. Skin felt well cleansed Skin felt smooth and supple I like the pump bottle No improvements I will be purchasing this I have already recommended
16/08/2020
Nice cleanser
Not sure it helps with pores, only been using it a week but it is nice (and gentle) on the skin, leaves skin feeling refreshed and soft and clean after use, nice wee scent off it, not too strong.
13/08/2020
Giod choose
Where has this product been all my life! I have been suffering from breakouts for a few years now and have tried everything on the market to expensive cleansers to home remedies and none of it has worked as well as this! At first after rinsing off you get a cool menthol feeling on the face but I think it makes you feel refreshed however some people say it tingles. The smell is amazing but isn’t over powering. When first using this product I started to notice I was having more breakouts however I stuck to it as I thought it was bringing out all the bad and it certainly has ! After a couple weeks usage my skin has never been so clear. Would definitely recommend this budget friendly product.
12/08/2020
Amazing!
This Biore facewash worked wonders with my acne prone skin. It wasn't heavy and was fine with my sensitive skin.
11/08/2020
Smells divine
I absolutely love the rose smell of this product. It feels so nice on your face and cleanses well. The pump dispenses a nice amount too!