4.6 5 0 46 46 Eat The Rainbow The more colourful veg you eat, the more likely you are to get the everyday goodness you need. Well the good news is.. our yummy potato waffles now share a bag with some colourful friends. What's more, our waffles are frozen so the goodness** is locked in. Classic potato Superb sweet potato Great garden pea Beautiful beetroot **Low in saturated fat. Reducing the consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.

09/09/2019
2 year old wasn't impressed
The waffles are a great idea at getting extra veg into your little ones as they are very bright and colourful. My 2 year old however quickly worked out they weren't like the normal potato waffles and wasn't keen on the purple or green ones. I think a less strong flavour would work a lot better.
05/09/2019
Great idea
Amazing idea and great for picky eaters like my daughter. Buying these means she has a variety or different flavours and colours without knowing they are actually not all the same
04/09/2019
Lovely
Great idea to get my fussy toddler to eat more of a variety. He ate all of these without a grumble
03/09/2019
Granddaughter wasn't impressed
Bought these for my granddaughter to go with her unicorns! She was not impressed and tried a few but did not finish any of them and I must admit, they didn't look very appealing to me either. Have tried her with them again since and had the same reaction.
01/09/2019
Great idea
My son loves waffles and is fussy. I gave him these and he ate them but said can we have the old ones. Great idea if I could get him to eat them
31/08/2019
Kids think these are great.
Children like them. Cant complain at all. Great product
30/08/2019
Fussy eater
I absolutely love the idea of this product. My toddler who is very fussy but loves chips and waffles actually tried these with barely realising that they’re a bit different than the ordinary ones and finished a whole portion. Thank you!
29/08/2019
Fights over favourite colours
Now we love a waffle in this household anyway but now you adding colours to the mix you have created the 'no I want the red ones' argument in the household. Thank you for the variety but no thank you for the fighting kids
23/08/2019
great variety
I bought these for my kids, They have a great variety and are brill that they are different colours that made my kids want to eat them, also a great individual size, I tried them and I think they taste lovely I would definitely recommend them to anyone with kids especially to try.
Fun for adults and kids
Great for fussy eaters and adults as well. My little boy likes this product it's a fun way to get him to eat some veg without him knowing.
FUN
These are so pretty and colourful !! in my opinion great for kids and adults ,great for kids who won't eat their veg they can't resist these fun colours and want 1 of each ! ,it's great knowing i can feed my kids these and there isn't any moaning !
Great idea
Great way to get the kids to eat veggies. My 6 year old is autistic and his diet is limited. But will eat these because of the colours
11/08/2019
Colourful for fussy children
Hi I tried these last week and loved them! They're much tastier than normal waffles. Would definitely recommend!
09/08/2019
yummy
these are small and yummy. it has a good variety and crispy.
08/08/2019
Tasty,bright great for a child sight.
I purchased for my children as something a little different from the ordinary,they went down really well am my children loved them really brighter up the plates at tea time even better that they are veg!