BISSELL Featherweight 2024E Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner

4.3 5 0 75 75 The Bissell Featherweight 2024E Upright Vacuum Cleaner is a lightweight vacuum that can convert into a hand vacuum. At less than 2 kg, it's easy to use it all around the house. Whether you need to quickly clean the stairs or cleaning out your car, the handheld vacuum makes it simple to get jobs done. You'll have plenty of reach thanks to the 5 m cable, so you won't need to keep switching sockets. The washable filter means that dirt stays trapped inside the Featherweight, and you can do plenty of cleaning with the 0.5 litre bin.
BISSELL Featherweight 2024E Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner

30/11/2022
GREAT vacuum
The Bissell 2024E Vacuum is really light and easy to manoeuvre. its suction is good. I works as both a standing and handheld vac so you can use it all around the house easily and even in the car. Although it's not cordless the cable is long. One down side is that it needs emptying vary regularly as it doesn't hold much.
18/11/2022
Would never use any other hoover but thi
Wow mine recently broke however I’ve had it years I can’t wait to get a new one!
14/11/2022
Light
My mum uses this, she like it as it is light and easy to use. I think suction could be better
04/11/2022
Light and easy to use
I bought this for my mum as she struggles with the weight of a normal vacuum cleaner. It's light enough for her to clean easily. It cleans perfectly well for her. I would definitely recommend this vacuum cleaner.
19/10/2022
Works well
I've had ti's vacuum cleaner in the past few years back .I was a great buy .Not as powerful as I wanted but it lasted in our household a good few years. Easy to charge , great buy
07/10/2022
Very nice
Very nice and easy to use vacuum I love it , would recommend it to anybody
14/09/2022
Good for stairs
Good for stairs or to use in addition to a heavy duty vacuum. However if you don't need it for heavy duty use - really good. Suction isnt that strong but good enough. Light enough so no needing to ask for man in the house to help!
22/08/2022
Lightweight but not the best suction
I got this as thought being lightweight and cordless it would be easy to use especially for the stairs etc it is light very light in fact and it easy to use but sadly it’s not got the best suction so makes it harder to clean…so I mainly use my old hoover
20/08/2022
Okish could suck better!!
Plus sides of this are its very lightweight and very easy to use especially on stairs ,downsides are it’s not got the best suction and as I have cats it can take forever to hoover. It needs to be cleaned regular too as the the filters get blocked with stuff quite quickly.
04/08/2022
great stuff
The suction is good. But you have to clean the filters regularly to maintain the suction.
03/08/2022
Great!
This is great. Easy to use and out away and very light too. Give it a go!
20/07/2022
Not the best on hard floor
Seemed to be great at the start but I found it quite hard hoovering hard floors. I felt it only worked well if did a quick sweep with a broom before. Carpets worked well but not sure if the suction power was better than my last. Great back up if needed
12/07/2022
Lightweight
Bought this for my elderly Mum to use as its really lightweight and is perfect for her to do her house with. She really likes it. It is lightweight. She can use it with ease. A good product, would recommend.
03/07/2022
good
good product, easy to use, and clean. It has good suction, a nice look, and a design. It's lightweight and the price is good as well. does what it says.Nice hoover, fits well in small spaces o
28/06/2022
Easy to use
I got one for a good price, I used in my previous flat and kept it for my house, easy to use around, it doesn't clean deeply on carpets but does easily the job and works well on other types of floor. Help me to keep clean with a back problem.