5 5 0 18 18 The Japanese

24/09/2019
Goodness
1st time I tried this was in the Hospital and I must say they are so ooooooooooooooooo good and flavoursome and very healthy I absolutely love it.
02/03/2018
i am in love with this salad, first time i have eat on Airport ! now i buying for mu lunch at work.
08/07/2016
I absolutely love these salad jars from Bol there fresh healthy vibrant and Delecious I would recommend this product to every one 😀 Love love love
01/07/2016
These are great!! I have had the Japanese and the Mediterranean and both are the perfect amount. Really the best lunchtime food. The packaging is great and it doubles as a food storage container after you're done with the product. Only issue is that these do go off quite quickly, so make sure you buy them a day or two before you actually want to eat them!
02/05/2017
Wow I have never seen these before! Are they glass?? I hate the old Tupperware that turns pink in the dishwasher. This looks perfect for my daughters packed lunch.. If she can get it off me! I wonder if its completely natural food or if it contains preservers?
02/11/2016
This looks so healthy no tasty. I have not seen this in the shops yet and would love to try this product
18/08/2016
I love the concept - hopefully will be able to try. I've recently been experimenting with different salads from around the world so I'll loive to have the opportunity to try this?
17/08/2016
Wow these look delish! I haven,t seen them in supermarkets near me though ... Wheres best to look?
06/08/2016
I'd love to try this, trying to eat healthier, this looks like something perfect to help me
30/07/2016
Looks amazing so inviting really want to try it just not sure where can get it from pls
21/07/2016
Looks like something I would love to try now I'm eating clean and healthy.
07/07/2016
As someone who eats no meat apart from bacon and no fish either this would appear to be right up my street love to try it
03/07/2016
I would love to try this. It looks so fresh and appetizing. I adore vegetables but my husband is a stick in the mud about them he will eat carrots, peas and corn and onions and peppers. It's often wasteful to buy a variety of different products just for one and I seem to rely on frozen, and tinned which I know still count towards your daily portions but do not taste the same. When you look at then they don't give you that WOW factor.
02/07/2016
I would love to try this product, perfect for the kids very healthy and tasty as supose.
02/07/2016
This product looks fab, it's innovative, different and looks very flavoursome and colourful, I would love to try it.