4 5 0 6 6 We brew our premium, Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Arabica beans in chilled water for 18 hours with a bit of chicory to make a tastier cold brew coffee. We then mix with oat m*lk for a smooth latte vibe that's dairy free.
Bottleshot Cold Brew Oat Milk

02/07/2020
Really nice coffee & love oat milk so delicious! I'll try it again as it tastes lovely
24/01/2020
So nice!
Nice proper coffee hot yet a nice creamy taste. Tastes so luxurious, wouldn’t think that it wasn’t cows milk. So nice that it’s something that you can drink on the go.
08/01/2020
GOOD
I ignored many of the reviews because they looked like they were written by reviewers who were unfamiliar with alternative milks and this kind of beverage. I have had the same type of product from a well known brand whilst in another country, and as it isnt available in the Uk, I tried this one, this product isnt as good but really there wasnt much difference. I liked the taste and texture, would buy again. If you are used to the typical cold latte sold in many supermarkets, this is different, and you might find it watery and of inferior taste.
13/12/2019
Its okay
It's okay, it's not the best on my palette but would be perfect for others.
09/12/2019
Ok
Overall an okay product but didn’t love the taste compared to other similar drinkS
08/12/2019
Great alternative
A brilliant alternative to dairy. Tastes really good