Bottleshot Cold Brew Oat Milk

4.2 5 0 10 10 We brew our premium, Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Arabica beans in chilled water for 18 hours with a bit of chicory to make a tastier cold brew coffee. We then mix with oat m*lk for a smooth latte vibe that's dairy free.
Bottleshot Cold Brew Oat Milk

03/09/2021
Good alternative
I try a few alternatives and ive got to say oat milk is definitely one of my faves. This is not the best coffee ive tasted but for one with alternatives to dairy its actually ok and quite a snooth tasty drink
25/07/2021
Cold Brew
Great coffee very nice flavour and taste and personally can't have dairy milk so this with oat milk was fantastic. Ticked all the boxes. Very convenient size cans and great to drink on the go.
16/02/2021
really nice
this is a really nice coffee and i really like oat milk so a bonus all round i like the convenience of this in a can and i can put it in a mug and warm if if i like great on the go drink will buy again
28/09/2020
Yum
Nice coffee hot yet a nice creamy taste. Tastes so delicious and you wouldn’t think that it wasn’t cows milk. So nice definitely will be buying these again.
02/07/2020
Really nice coffee & love oat milk so delicious! I'll try it again as it tastes lovely
24/01/2020
So nice!
Nice proper coffee hot yet a nice creamy taste. Tastes so luxurious, wouldn’t think that it wasn’t cows milk. So nice that it’s something that you can drink on the go.
08/01/2020
GOOD
I ignored many of the reviews because they looked like they were written by reviewers who were unfamiliar with alternative milks and this kind of beverage. I have had the same type of product from a well known brand whilst in another country, and as it isnt available in the Uk, I tried this one, this product isnt as good but really there wasnt much difference. I liked the taste and texture, would buy again. If you are used to the typical cold latte sold in many supermarkets, this is different, and you might find it watery and of inferior taste.
13/12/2019
Its okay
It's okay, it's not the best on my palette but would be perfect for others.
09/12/2019
Ok
Overall an okay product but didn’t love the taste compared to other similar drinkS
08/12/2019
Great alternative
A brilliant alternative to dairy. Tastes really good