Bovril Beef Paste Yeast Extract 250 g

4.5 5 0 134 134 Bovril Beef Paste is the original beefy hot drink that has been keeping Britain’s chin up for decades, fuelling Brits to face all the elements. Great for warming you up in the great outdoors, at the football, or on those cold winter nights, Bovril is as simple as it is versatile. For a satiating, savoury cup of our delicious beef drink, just add one good teaspoonful of our beef & yeast extract to a mug of hot water and re-live that feeling of a cold, rainy night in Stoke. Bovril Beef Paste is perfect for a really meaty beef stock or gravy too. High in protein, and with more beef than a North London Derby, this hearty beef & yeast spread is a great way to give that beefy boost to all your British classics, whether it’s for meat pies, beefy gravy or a great-tasting casserole. It can also be used as a replacement for stock cubes or as a beefy boost to your burger. Or simply spread Bovril Beef Paste on crumpets, toast, crackers or in your sandwiches for a real meaty snack.
Bovril Beef Paste Yeast Extract 250 g

13/08/2022
Bovril beef paste extract
Lovely on bread tastes yummy you can use it to make hot drinks great in casseroles or in gravy for extra flavour very versatile not just for toast or sandwiches tastes t
13/08/2022
Not for me
Very nice if you like something to spread on items or drink if you like a strong beefy taste but not personally to my taste
12/08/2022
Can't live without Bovril!
Same amazing taste as always. Great for toast but also as a stock, a hot drink and just add flavour to beefy dishes.
12/08/2022
Great taste
Bovril is great as a stock in casseroles and different dishes. It's also amazing on toast or as a drink with hot water - fab in winter on a cold day! It's always in my cupboard, and it never lasts long!
10/08/2022
Takes me back to my childhood
Still tastes great, definitely takes me back to my youth!
10/08/2022
Very nice
This has a very nice beefy taste to it and nice to drink
09/08/2022
Similar to marmite, either love it or hate it.
Love love love love bovril I was literally brought up on the stuff as a kid, I used to just add some to a mug with hot water and dip bread into it for a quick, easy and yummy meal.
09/08/2022
I LOVE bovril!!! perfect for toast and makes me feel comforted. you do love it or hate it but it is a love from me.
05/08/2022
Extremely tasty
I have always loved Bovril, such an easy thing to make and really delicious. I find it filling too and it's especially nice on a cold day.
Best bedtime drink
I’ve had Bovril as my bedtime drink for year. It’s caffeine free, very low calorie and taste’s great. What’s not to like? The glass jar is easy to get the last remnants of Bovril out of it, by adding hot water, swirl it round and you get a clean jar and no wasted product.
Versatile
It is a kitchen store cupboard must have, it can provide a nutritious tasty drink, a lovely stock for those casseroles and stews and soups and it adds an extra level to home made gravy.
04/08/2022
My whole family loves bovril, we have it as a drink but we also add it to gravy to enhance the taste, delicious.
I liked it
This beefy yeast extract is good to add extra flavour to stews, soups, gravy and meat, but can also be added to hot water and drunk on its own. It is pretty expensive, but I buy whenever it's on offer.
Amazing full of flavour
Wow this stuff is amazing I want to buy it again for sure taste is full flavour very beefy mmmm highly recommend to everyone doesn't cost the earth either which is great, I would say this is more of an adult than child taste though to be honest as it's a very acquired taste
03/08/2022
Full off flavour
Love the beefy flavour, enjoy it on a cold day. Or in general as a drink. It’s the only hot drink I have.