4.5 5 0 48 48 Rich velvety brownie with chunky chocolate chips Unwrap and enjoy one of our delicious velvety brownies, with chunks of rich Cadbury chocolate baked in for an indulgent treat to savour.

18/07/2019
Chocolate
What can I say it's Chocolate and it's Cadburys love it.
18/07/2019
Very very nice
Snack size, ideal when you just need some extra chocolate, I could eat the whole box and more, great with a massive mug of tea, I will be buying more
extremely chocolatey!
I was surprised by how small each individually wrapped brownie was but was not disappointed. the brownie was so chocolatey you only needed a small portion. not sickly at all and tasted just like cadburys chocolate.
17/07/2019
Amazing taste, amazing texture. Best brownies I have had in ages, i have bought lots of these and always great to take places, great for kids, great for a cheeky midnight snack. Hope they never stop making these
Satisfaction
Amazing product. So tasty. Worth a try. Couldnt stop eating them
great chocolately taste
great tasting little treats packed full of chocolate tasted just as a brownie should kids loved them and so did i not to big but a good size for the kids
YUM !
This are lovely little brownies, not too rish, moist and just the right amount for a not so naughty snack! They are not too bad in calories (116) so i could have another one later! :-D These are just the right size to go into a lunch box or take out with you so all in all these are one of my favourites at the moment!
Lush
As soon as I took the first bite I had that divine sensation only a chocoholic like me could. It tasted just right, the chocolate wasn't overpowering. The only negative I would say is the bars are slightly too small!
Tasty! kids love it
I have made these with the kids a number of times and they love them, they are so easy to make and great to help us spend a bit more family time together baking, Plus they taste great
17/07/2019
so tasty! one of the best brownies you could ever try! such a soft texture and ideal size!
16/07/2019
These are so delicious, I love brownies but tend to make my own as I find shop bought ones very dry. When I sneaked one of these from my son I was so surprised how lovely they were and not at all dry, they are my new favourite treat.
16/07/2019
Top notch brownies
My sons love these brownies in their lunch box, highly recommended by 2 mini me’s
15/07/2019
Simply Gorgeous
These are delicious, enjoyed by every member of my family
15/07/2019
Great flavour, really quite cakey and fluffy. The whole family enjoyed these.
14/07/2019
yum yum
great taste and texture,nice little treat if your watching the calories,kids loved them to,great for picnics,