4.4 5 0 137 137 Rich velvety brownie with chunky chocolate chips Unwrap and enjoy one of our delicious velvety brownies, with chunks of rich Cadbury chocolate baked in for an indulgent treat to savour.

29/11/2019
Love them
Omg I absolutely love them it is so easy to get carried away and eat the full box as I have do it a couple of times 🤣
18/11/2019
Chocolatey
This are full of flavour and moist. You can taste that they are Cadbury’s I personally wouldn’t buy again as small bars I don’t think they are worth the money
15/11/2019
Amazing!
I LOVE THESE! They have that distinctive Cadbury's taste and although they're quite small, they're very rich, moist and squidgy. Lots of chocolate chips too! Perfect with a bit of vanilla ice-cream on top or as a snack at work - if you can, warm them in a microwave first - YUM!
15/11/2019
yes yes
I just enjoy them, they are tasty, well done, I like such a nice variety I recommend, I hope that my body will forgive me because I think I will eat all the packaging. I recommend it melts in the mouth :)
14/11/2019
Perfect Tasty Snack
Perfect snack to have as an in between meals snack or for a quick chocolate fix. They’re quite small but very tasty, I couldn’t have only one, I couldn’t resist going back for another after a few minutes!
14/11/2019
Average
These brownies did disappoint. Had a slightly foamy texture and weren't very chocolaty. Can easily make better at home yourself
11/11/2019
Devine
These little bits of brownies are absolute heaven . They are the perfect little size for a delicious snack . The whole family loves them . They are so tasty . The texture is beautiful . We wouldn’t definetly buy these again and would very much so reccomend
05/11/2019
Expensive.
These brownies are moist, delicious, and moreish. however I feel that they are very expensive for the amount of brownie you get in this box.
05/11/2019
Not googy enough
This was nice but wasnt googy enough. They was rather hard.
04/11/2019
Gooey
Lovely gooey texture, pleasantly surprised when I originally tried these. Comes in a multipack and makes good for snacking on during the mid afternoon slump at work. I’d recommend for a lovely chocolate fix. And, every pack gives back!
02/11/2019
Sooo good!
I absolutely love brownies, so I absolutely had to try these! I am so glad they met my expectations - taste really good (obviously not as good as homemade ones) but could be a bit bigger - a bit like bites at the moment.
22/10/2019
Lovely little moist bites. Quite expensive for the amount you get but they are very nice.
21/10/2019
Small yums
Lovely and soft brownies Perfect for a quick snack with a hot drink. I wish they were a little bigger though, they are more like brownie bites.
18/10/2019
Goodies
I was disappointed because they didn’t taste of the Cadbury chocolate I expected. My children enjoyed them as a small snack after school. Not very big though. Not sure I would buy again.
08/10/2019
Small but tasty
Bit smaller than i was expecting, especially for the price [bought them on offer and still think i paid too much] Was hoping they would taste a bit more 'cadbury's' than they did but all in all a nice brownie.