4.8 5 0 568 568 Chocolate flavoured sponge with a vanilla flavour creme, covered with milk chocolate. <ul><li>With big personality</li> <li>Individually wrapped rolls</li> <li>Suitable for vegetarians</li></ul>
Cadbury Chocolate Mini Rolls

Very good
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good
Tasty Treat
These are delicious, the sponge inside is nice and fluffy inside, the chocolate on the outside crumbles in your mouth and they have a subtle hint of vanilla cream. Great for a treat.
20/09/2020
10 out of 10 from me....the milk chocolate is to die for. Great for people with a sweet tooth like me. Highly recommend this product. Kids love it too
A nice treat
I really like Cadbury chocolate and these rolls don't disappoint. A nice bite sized snack.
Mini Rolls Delish or No Delish
The softness in the texture of Mini Rolls means it melts in your mouth, a truly chocolatey taste with a lovely creamy filling. It means you can eat it with your tea, pour cream all over it or simply a quick time snack and it is a delightful taste.
Tasty but sickeningly sweet
It's very tasty but because the cake portion has a lot of sugar and the chocolate is milk chocolate it makes the product too sweet, I feel kind of sick after only eating one.
20/09/2020
Good
These sweets are really good. Loved the cream as well as the chocolate sponge. They work perfectly with each other. They could be a big bigger but I would definitely recommended this.
kids love them
A clear favourite with my kids and adults too, they taste great and are individually wrapped so great for picnics and lunches
Yummy treat
These are just so yummy and you can take them with you anywhere for a quick snack but I can never only have one I must have more.
20/09/2020
We love these rolls in our house, the grandchildren absolutely love them.
Great for pack ups
Always a hit with my kids for packed lunch, taste great for a choc fix
Great!
My daughter absolutely loves these however I do not recommend as a treat for travelling as they easily mush up when a small amount of pressure is added in the bag! We always take them out or for lunches and they end up mushed and can barley eat them!
Yummy!
My son loves chocolate. This is perfect for a little treat we all love as a family. It’s light and fluffy and just the right size. Also awesome for party’s. 100% Would recommend!
Lightweight but satisfying!
There’s a lovely choclatey and creamy flavour throughout however I do not recommend as a treat for travelling as they easily can mush when a small amount of pressure is added.
More please
These should come with a warning on the packet to ensure you buy more than one. My girlfriend and me went through these in a flash, very moorish, very tasty. Cup of coffee, feet up, packet of these to munch on.... bliss.