4.7 5 0 143 143 Chewy and curly, wavy and wurly! Delicious mini squirls of golden caramel, wrapped in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate - bags of tasty fun!
Cadbury Curly Wurly Squirlies

19/04/2020
Curly, wurly goodness
These are really easy to eat, no chocolate shedding everywhere, handy resealable bag and great for a sweet snack. Readily available and good price point
16/04/2020
A great way to eat Curly Wurly
I love a curly wurly and these are a great way to only eat smaller pieces. And less likely to break a tooth 😉 Just be warned you may end up eating them all in one go!
11/04/2020
Perfect size
I love a curly wurley but they can be a bit messy when the chocolate cracks. This grab bag is easy to open and re sealable while the chocolate is bite size and tastes just as great as the big bar.
21/03/2020
Good alternate grab bag
Was pleasantly surprised with these. Small enough to eat in one mouthful but definitely need to go in the fridge or too soft for me. Good taste to a curly wurly. Good alternate to the other grab bags Cadburys do.
25/02/2020
Soooo yummy
I love these, I love the normal Curly Wurly but these are soooooo moreish, just the right snack size, they last longer if cold or even frozen so you get lots of chew out them, kids love them too
25/02/2020
Next best thing
These little beauties are the next best thing to buying a Curlywurly. they take me back to my child hood on having one on a weekend and the caramel getting stuck in my teeth. sooooo nice
18/02/2020
Great bite sized curlywurly's in a share packet! Reclosable packaging!
07/02/2020
Curlywurly goodness
Hooray, curlywurly's in bite size pieces. Caramel & Cadbury's chocolate yummy scrummy. Curlywurly brand always brings a feeling of nostalgia,as it was a childhood favourite. My kids love these too. I actually bought some this morning, unfortunately ended up with one melted to my sofa (toddlers! Lol) Great treat from a great brand!
06/02/2020
Mmmmmmmmm
I love curly eyelids so this is another favourite of mine! The bag can last me 2 sittings but they are scrummy and I have to hide them in my house
06/01/2020
Perfect little snacks
Love these, easy to eat the whole bag at once tho, lovely flavour and chewy texture, couldn’t ask for more
18/11/2019
Great cut offs
These are a great small snack version of a curlywurly. Same great taste in a smaller bite sized piece.
07/11/2019
So delicious!!
These are absolutely lovely, perfect taste of curlywurly’s in a bite size portion. They are decently priced too, most of the time you can find them £1 for a packet. Perfect treat for kids with pocket money.
05/11/2019
Love this
Love they now do little ones as you can have as much or as little as you like with the great same taste
28/10/2019
love!
These are so good! Dare I say, they are better than the original ones.
26/10/2019
Definite hit with the kids
My kids love these (9,7,6,2) I can never seem to hide these well enough or they have super powers to find them I remember the bars and wishing they did them like cut up but these are perfect for tiny fingers and our big ones to when get a chance