4.8 5 0 124 124 Chewy and curly, wavy and wurly! Delicious mini squirls of golden caramel, wrapped in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate - bags of tasty fun!

06/08/2019
Love these
These are perfect for any curly whirly fan... They are mini bits sized pieces and tasty just as amazing as the normal sized curly whirlys... You definitely won't be disappointed if you tried these.
06/08/2019
Great for sharing & the children love them
I've always been a fan of Curlywurly - they're a great sugar fix and because they're chewy you don't tend to eat so many! The children are occasionally allowed them as a treat and they love them too. Very sweet and very tasty!
01/08/2019
Little swirls of delight
Really nice but a bit fiddly to eat.. Could of done with being a bit longer.
01/08/2019
Wow curly wirlies
Just fabulous, I put mine in the fridge...... love them always
11/07/2019
YUMMM
YUm these are amazing!! would recommend lots. taste great
02/07/2019
Great for kids
I always get these for the kids now as it is less mess and easy for them to get out and eat so it’s not melting in their hands or spilling everywhere.
26/06/2019
Possibly the best food ever
I love these squirlies they are amazing. I prefer the bag as they are easier to eat than the long curlywurlys. Easier to shove in your mouth and induldge in them. I can eat 3 at once easy haha.
25/06/2019
Yum
Love these little Cadbury's bag and this one is no exception!
24/06/2019
Share 'em out!
These are pretty much exactly the same as standard Curly Wurly's, just smaller and easier to share! Great for snacking on whilst watching the TV we've found.
24/06/2019
Curly Wurly licious
A grown woman can't be seen eating a curly wurly but this bag of gorgeousness ensures I can still eat this childhood favourite. Easier on my teeth as well! Often on offer at supermarkets. Try a bag!
17/06/2019
wiggly curly wurly
Great product in a handy pack to share. As chewy as I remembered from childhood but the chocolate tasted slightly different to how I remembered. Would recommend
06/06/2019
Love these
These are a blast from the past, I remember eating them when I was younger. Still prefer the big ones though. I would easily eat these instead, same taste just smaller
03/06/2019
Bite sized!
Love curly wurlys so having bite-sized versions made this easy for work snacks and keeping in my handbag. Great price too!
13/05/2019
Yes yes yes
Who doesn’t love a curly whirly? Much easier to eat than a big one as the chocolate covering doesn’t break off as you bite them, only problem is I ate them too fast and wanted the pack to be double the size but that’s coz I’m greedy!
29/04/2019
Mummy's secret, shhhh
What a great idea, full size one for each of the family in the cupboard. Mummy pops these in the freezer, so that I dont have to share.