4.7 5 0 144 144 Chewy and curly, wavy and wurly! Delicious mini squirls of golden caramel, wrapped in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate - bags of tasty fun!
Cadbury Curly Wurly Squirlies

06/01/2020
Perfect little snacks
Love these, easy to eat the whole bag at once tho, lovely flavour and chewy texture, couldn’t ask for more
18/11/2019
Great cut offs
These are a great small snack version of a curlywurly. Same great taste in a smaller bite sized piece.
07/11/2019
So delicious!!
These are absolutely lovely, perfect taste of curlywurly’s in a bite size portion. They are decently priced too, most of the time you can find them £1 for a packet. Perfect treat for kids with pocket money.
05/11/2019
Love this
Love they now do little ones as you can have as much or as little as you like with the great same taste
28/10/2019
love!
These are so good! Dare I say, they are better than the original ones.
26/10/2019
Definite hit with the kids
My kids love these (9,7,6,2) I can never seem to hide these well enough or they have super powers to find them I remember the bars and wishing they did them like cut up but these are perfect for tiny fingers and our big ones to when get a chance
23/10/2019
Mmmmmmmm
Caramel and chocolate together is my idea of heaven. Just the right size to pop in your mouth. The best chocolate on the market in my opinion
17/10/2019
Tasty
Theses are a good idea smaller parts so easier to share out when there is more people
16/10/2019
So over the years these bars have got smaller and smaller, now you can enjoy a whole bag with out being disappointed that the bar has gone
15/10/2019
I really like these. I always make a small pick and mix type bag of chocolates for the cinema for me and my family as it's cheaper that way. These are just the right size for this and are really really nice. Tastes like the full bar but easier to eat.
05/10/2019
I am not a chocolate lover so o like to have small amounts at a time, that's why I liked this product so much. With only a thin coating of chocolate around the sweet toffee/ caramel centre they are delicious. Also the fact they're in a bag is so convenient as I could never eat a whole bar at once so this reduces waste!
19/09/2019
Perfect to full sized bars
I prefer these to full sized bars as they are small enough to pop in your mouth and don’t have to worry about taking a bite and chocolate falling everywhere like larger ones. Will definitely be purchasing again. Taste lovely
09/09/2019
curlywurly squirlies
These are just like the famous curly wurlys. I did find them a little small, but perfect for kids. They still have the same taste so there was no big disappointment. Yes I would buy them again.
07/09/2019
Love them
Exactly like the larger version, but can regulate how many you eat, i try but cant help eating the whole bag
07/09/2019
Not for me.
I don't find that there is anything particularly wrong with this product, I just feel that it is not for me. I don't like the solidness of the toffee/caramel. Or the flaky chocolate. I just don't enjoy the combination.