4.7 5 0 132 132 Chewy and curly, wavy and wurly! Delicious mini squirls of golden caramel, wrapped in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate - bags of tasty fun!

09/01/2019
Chocolate lover
Very nice but left me with jaw ache still I devoured the whole bag
09/01/2019
Curly Wurly with less mess
I absolutely love these, I have never been able to eat a Curly Wurly without covering myself in chocolate. These little bites have removed this issue. My problem now is knowing when to stop eating them, one bag is never enough. They've been a regular purchase since their release.
08/01/2019
Not as good as the original
These are nice but I prefer the original version. I kind of miss the gooeyness in this version.
15/12/2018
Love!!!
I absolutely love these, especially when they’ve been in the fridge for abit before hand.
29/11/2018
Mini deliciousness
Love these. They are suitable for coeliacs like me and combine the taste and convenience in a handy share sized bag.
21/11/2018
Cadbury Curly Curly Squirlies
Love, love, love these. I keep mine in the fridge and grab one when I need a quick chocolate fix. Kids love them too as a treat.
20/11/2018
YUM
Lovely chocolates! Great if you don't want to eat a whole curly wurly and get the toffee stuck in your teeth haha!
15/11/2018
Curly jumjum
Love them. Buy them all the time. Before these came to the shop I use to cut up the long curly wurly bar in to a bowl before I could eat them. This saves me the time and easier to eat with out making a mess
02/11/2018
Curlylicious
Delicious. Just like the full size but in small pieces. Creamy chocolate and chewy caramel. Lovely combination
01/11/2018
Amazing Curly Whirly Squirlies!
I'm a bit of a chocoholic and I've always loved Cadbury's... until recently. But these little bundles of caramel loveliness have restored my faith in the brand slightly. I can't get enough of them. As previously said, I think the only downside are bits of chocolate flake off as you're eating them but overall, delicious!
25/10/2018
Amazing when cold
I love these. I keep them in the fridge and so when I do fancy one, they seem to last for ages!
22/10/2018
Curly whirly
Curly whirlys are so good and given these are just smaller they did not disappoint
16/10/2018
Squiggles yes please
If you like curly wurly you will love these. Great for sharing. Cadbury chocolate does not fail.
11/10/2018
Great to share
These are great to share with the kids and you don’t need many. They’re nice and chewy actually get stuck in your teeth so not the healthiest but keep the kids quiet ha ha. Chocolate is nice and easy to seal and leave in the fridge so don’t have to eat all in one serving
02/10/2018
Joyful
Thank you Cadbury for making your Curly Wurly into a bite sized treat. They are fabulous and so much easier to eat than their larger predecessor. The caramel is velvety smooth and the chocolate is beautifully creamy. A perfect little treat.