4.7 5 0 149 149 Chewy and curly, wavy and wurly! Delicious mini squirls of golden caramel, wrapped in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate - bags of tasty fun!
Cadbury Curly Wurly Squirlies

28/02/2019
Curly Squirlies
Lovely childhood favourite of mine which has been made better by coming in bitesize pieces! lovely chewy caramel coated in cadburys chocolate!
28/02/2019
Love Curly Wurly Squirlies always loved the original but these are easily snacked on! Lovely
07/02/2019
These are so morerish. Taste exactly the same as original curly wurly but in bite size pieces. Pop the whole sweet into your mouth and you won't lose any of the scrummy chocolate.
Lovely taste & quality
This is one particular product in a sharing bag, that I love! These mini 'squiggles' of Cadbury's Curly Wurlys are fun, and taste lovely. They are just like eating mini bits of the original chew bar. The chocolate's rich & creamy, and the toffee inside tasty. There's lots of little pieces inside, and plenty to share. kids love them too.
Yum
Yummy! I love curly wurlys and these are just mini ones for sharing (or not!). Also they last a bit longer than other snack as they are lovely and chewy.
06/02/2019
Same as Curly Wurly
These just taste exactly like the original curly wurlies but less messy and I think a little more chocolatey, possibly due to them being smaller. The perfect amount of curly wurly per piece for me and less messy, easier to consume.
31/01/2019
A CURLY WURLY LOVERS DREAM
If you are a fan of the curly wurly's then this is definitely for you. I loved them, especially as I find the full sized one's to be a little too chewy, this bitesize was ideal! Perfect for movie night!
28/01/2019
Curly wurly come back
I love this and still a nice product with the great toffee & chocolate caramel chewy centre
20/01/2019
Lovely
This is a really lovely product. Taste just like a curly wurly but in snack sized pieces. Mmmm
11/01/2019
Awesome
Who doesn't like curly wurlies? Now a heap of them in bag, chocolate and caramel w hats bot to like?!
Curly wurly squirlies
I love the curly wurly squirlies, They taste exactly the same as a curly wurly only you can share them more easily.
Love these!
These are lovely. 6 pieces are 100kcals, I do Slimming World so I have the 6 for 5 syns, I also put them in the freezer, and make them last that bit longer. They're so good, I could eat the bag!
Lovely
Have had these a few times now . Love them and theirs lots in the packet .
Curly squiriles
Bite size pieces of curly Whirley that are very tasty, chewy and chocolatey, fit in your mouth perfectly, really moorish.
09/01/2019
Lovely bite sized version of the classic curly wurly chocolate. Perfect for snacking on on a long drive. Same taste as you would expect from the bigger version.