4.7 5 0 132 132 Chewy and curly, wavy and wurly! Delicious mini squirls of golden caramel, wrapped in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate - bags of tasty fun!

30/05/2018
Delicious. Love this little curly wurleys. Only problem is it's so easy to eat them all in one go!!!
26/05/2018
Love these who can't been around so long. Helps their bit sizes so easy to pop in hand bag and enjoy
25/05/2018
These are perfect. With normal curly-wurly bars, I find them incredibly moreish (I have such a sweet tooth) and end up folding the bar up and chewing it down in one bite, which can be a pain. These make it a little easier, yet taste just as good.
24/05/2018
These are so handy to carry about as opposed to the big curly wurlys. I loved them as a child and I still think they're delicious. They're a lot less messy than the larger ones and when you sneak one in your mouth when the kids are around they can't tell!
22/05/2018
I love these little Curly Wurlys, I think I prefer them to the bigger ones. you don't get as messy and you can share them with friends and family. I love them in the fridge and at room temperature. would definitely recommend these
22/05/2018
I'm glad they have these as they are great. I love curly wurly as they were my fave when i was a kid. Many years down the line and my little one loves them to. To have them in this size its great for pick-nicks and etc. so overall its a thumbs up for me.
21/05/2018
So delicious and I am very happy that they taste like proper curly surly. Great treat to share at children's party's.
20/05/2018
These are lovely once you open them though they arnt going back in the cupboard lol they taste just too nice
20/05/2018
Just like the bigger bars but smaller pieces what's not to love, only problem is that you have to buy more than 1 packet.
18/05/2018
Finally found these in my Asda Local. Super yummy but somehow I ate them all!
17/05/2018
Great for a treat. Could eat the whole bag in one go though
14/05/2018
I absolutely love these the only downside is I can't put the bag Down once there opened then there going to be gone the product is presented well and the design matches it 100% would recomend to family and friends
12/05/2018
Me and my kids love these. Extra chewy when not in the fridge! Yummy
11/05/2018
Love, love, love these, especially out of the fridge (they last longer, not a lot mind)
11/05/2018
These are amazing! Much less messy than the full size bars. Difficult not to eat the full bag though!!!!