4.7 5 0 147 147 Chewy and curly, wavy and wurly! Delicious mini squirls of golden caramel, wrapped in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate - bags of tasty fun!
Cadbury Curly Wurly Squirlies

09/07/2018
Bought these initially for my kids but couldn’t resist.Very yummy and moreish!.
05/07/2018
I love these and they are great for the kids, they are tasty and small but definitely moreish
03/07/2018
I love these fun mini curlywurly squirlies, so easy to pop into your mouth, taste fantastic, a great sharing treat for the kids too.
30/06/2018
Fantastic little treat to curb the sugar cravings, I hate having to eat a full bar so these are ideal
29/06/2018
Love these mini sized curly wurlys perfect for a family movie n snack night
28/06/2018
Absolutely amazing. Perfect to get a 'curly wurly' fix, but dont want to eat a whole one... ...as long as will power hold out :)
28/06/2018
Lovely but too small, wish they came in a bigger bag as once you share them there all gone before you know it
24/06/2018
These are dangerous as you can't help but eat the whole bag! They taste just like full size curly wurlys but with none of the crumbling chocolatey mess!
19/06/2018
My favourite piece of chocolate since I was a child! I get them for my little boy sometimes and I still have to have some
06/06/2018
Love these, bag big enough to share ..or treat yourself lol.
05/06/2018
Takes me back to my childhood love these and would definitely recommend
05/06/2018
i love these and they draw me back to my childhood delicious
30/05/2018
I had these over the weekend and they are wonderful! I could eat a whole bag just to myself!
30/05/2018
I absolutelly love it, really addicted! The price is worth to buy it loads and yumm yumm yumm
30/05/2018
Delicious. Love this little curly wurleys. Only problem is it's so easy to eat them all in one go!!!