4.7 5 0 131 131 Chewy and curly, wavy and wurly! Delicious mini squirls of golden caramel, wrapped in smooth Cadbury milk chocolate - bags of tasty fun!

01/05/2018
All the great taste of original curly wurly in handy bite size pieces. Great treat for the weekend
01/05/2018
Loved Curly Wurly since I was a kid. The original bars are so messy though, with the caramel stretching for what feels like miles and the chocolate cracking and getting everywhere. These Curly Wurly Squirlies solve all these problems as they are bite sized sguiggles of scrumptiousness. So easy to eat anywhere. I love them.
09/07/2018
Not yet had the chance to try these, but have a massive nostalgic love for these chocolates, however they are so messy to eat! Glad to see they're in a snack format, less mess.
31/05/2018
Cool shapes and great Cadbury taste!?Would love to try!
26/05/2018
I have tried the normal curly wurlys not these ones when I was little curly wurys were my favourite and so i would definitely enjoy these and I always recommend them to other people
25/05/2018
These look really nice, just enough for when you want something sweet
25/05/2018
I love the normal curly wurlys so I think these look good as a snack
11/05/2018
would love to try this as I have a very sweet tooth!!
04/05/2018
I used to love eating curly wurlys as a kid. I have not seen these in shops yet, but when I do I would definately love to try them.
03/05/2018
Yummmmmmmy! I'd love to test these please. I bet they're really tasty.
03/05/2018
Not tried yet, but smaller pieces might be less messy.