4.8 5 0 221 221 Cadbury's deliciously creamy milk chocolate with golden, crunchie honeycomb pieces. Made with a Glass and a Half of fresh milk. Large 200g bar - perfect for sharing with the whole family.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Crunchie Bit Chocolate Bar

27/04/2020
Yesssss!
As a fan of both crunchie and chocolate this was a win win for me and it didn't let me down! Fab!
20/04/2020
Dairy milk crunchie
This bar has lots of crunchie bits in it, as the bits feel like little fireworks in my mouth. Great tasting crunchy bars in a larger bar what's not to like. Recommend to all that love crunchie or maybe those who found the original bars too sweet but would like a little less crunch.
20/04/2020
my 2 favs in one
I absolutely love this, I am the only one in my family who likes crunchie bars so get this all to myself yummy. Cadburys chocolate is my favourite so the 2 together make my own personal favourite in 1.
13/04/2020
Crunchie with a difference
I absolutely love crunchy and this gives me an opportunity to have smaller bites and not eat an whole bar. If I control myself
14/03/2020
Love!!
Crunchie is one of my favourites so I loved this. You should definitely give it a tray.
10/03/2020
This is what I SOOO needed after a long day of being mummy and crunchie is my favourite chocolate - well one of my top 5 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 and going make a bigger bar in a Cadbury share bar what could be more perfect? Although i don’t share!
19/02/2020
Best of both worlds. I loved this chocolate and I didn't want to share it. Only problem is its very moreish. I would recommend this to family and friends.
12/02/2020
Love this
I am not a fan of crunchie bars however this crunchie bits chocolate is divine. You still get the chocolate taste with the sweet crunch in the middle. Will definitely be buying again!
07/02/2020
Dairy milk Crunchie bits
It is nice taste aspeilly when you let melt in your mouth due to me to having sentive teeth it doesnt the best for me to eat even when letting it mealt in my mouth
06/02/2020
Best choc ever!
Best chocolate ever! My two favourite chocolates combined into one. Bloody genius! I literally couldn’t be happier and it did not disappoint! Amazing! Would definitely recommend.
21/01/2020
Thank Crunchie it's Friday!! (everyday!!)
Cadbury hasn't disappointed once again. Naughty but so nice!!!
15/01/2020
Love this
I love dairy milk and the crunchie bars but together 👌
10/01/2020
Was better than expected
Bought this for the first time last week. Tasted better than I expected. Was actually really nice. But very sickly.
07/01/2020
Wow
We really enjoyed eating this in front of the TV watching a film. Unfortunately it did cause arguments as it was gone sooner than expected 😂. In future I will not be sharing and will need to buy one each.
24/11/2019
Unsure
I was very unsure with the combination to start with, but after tasting it I think it will become a firm favorite