4.7 5 0 63 63 Both rich & creamy When an abundance of rich cocoa is brought together with Cadbury creaminess a whole new world of chocolate is created. Welcome to Cadbury Darkmilk.

24/09/2019
Creamy chocolate
My favourite chocolate has always been dark chocolate this has to be one of the smoothest dark chocolates I have eaten and with the addition of the nuts just makes it a perfect bar.
13/09/2019
Too Many Nut Products!
Really not a fan of this chocolate. Dairy Milk seem to have run out of ideas over the last year or two because they only seem to be releasing naff nutty bars! This one has way too many nuts in it so much so you barely even notice the chocolate is there! Not worth a quid or 1.50 a bar anyway.
12/09/2019
For us adults i say
This chocolate is really nice I love Dark chocolate this is different it a lot smoother. I don't think many children will go for this it is for us adults. I like the plan on with no nuts in. I really love it I give this 10 out of 10 for sure
31/08/2019
Yum yum & yum
Just yummmmmm, not overly overpowered by dark chocolate but just enough to taste sweet
31/08/2019
Tastes really good
I don't like eating dark chocolate but when I tried this it tasted really good, nothing like dark chocolate, no bitter taste too. Also with the nuts it tasted better.
23/08/2019
Creamy
Crunchy Light and creamy lovely texture eat any time
06/08/2019
Very Tasty
I love dark chocolate and almonds, and what Cadbury has done is fab. They have put together a great tasting smooth and creamy chocolate with the added texture of almonds. Would highly recommend to all my friends.
06/08/2019
Disapointed
I was really keen to try this,however I was very disappointed with it,the bar is wafer thin,very few almonds ,left a claggy taste in the mouth,poor value for money,I tried it on a half price offer ,I wouldn't pay usual price
05/08/2019
Disappointing
Sadly a bit disappointing for its title.....however,still nice choc.
02/08/2019
Cadbury Darkmilk chocolate bar
Not a favourite of mine, left a very bitter after taste. Also very thin bar compared to other Cadbury bars
My fave choolate
I love this chocolate so smooth and perfectly sized nut pieces
01/08/2019
Absolutely my favourite of the new dark milk range. And finally a decent chocolate from Cadbury. All their bars should use this mix.
Best of both
Yummy chocolate, as a dark chocolate lover I really enjoyed this with that extra creamy taste. Mixed with my favourite nuts this is sheer luxury. Would like to see it in different sized bars as well as this size.
11/07/2019
DEVINE
this is heaven. The chocolate is so melty and the nuts are gorgeous. Best chocolate ever
03/07/2019
Dark Chocolate Lovers Dream
I saw these recently and decided to pick them up and boy am I glad I did. I love dark chocolate but some times it can be quite bitter depending on the % but this paired with the almond is awesome. Even my husband who is not a dark chocolate fan thought it tasted fabulous. It's not too dear either which is always a plus. I have already repurchased and will continue to do so