4.7 5 0 70 70 Both rich & creamy When an abundance of rich cocoa is brought together with Cadbury creaminess a whole new world of chocolate is created. Welcome to Cadbury Darkmilk.
Cadbury Dark Milk Almond 85G

03/12/2019
Delicious!
This is my new favourite chocolate bar. I am a fan of dark chocolate anyway but this is more creamy and does not have the bitter taste of dark. I also like nuts in my chocolate so this was a bonus for me. Even my hubby who does not normally like dark chocolate, wanted more. I would definitely recommend it.
02/12/2019
Deliciously dark
Loved it. No bitterness like you find in some dark. It's creamy which is not what you expect from a dark chocolate the almonds give a lovely texture.
29/11/2019
Delightful
This is a chocolate to die for. So morish and too nice to share.
05/11/2019
Definitely rich and creamy
I was excited to try this as I'm a big dark chocolate fan. I was very happy with how rich and ceamy it was and didn't have the bitterness that some dark chocolate has. The only criticism I have is that I couldn't taste much almond but I'm just a nut for nuts! I would definitely recommend this!
04/11/2019
Love the rick creamy flavour
Not a massive dark chocolate fan but was pleasantly impressed with this one. It’s beyond creamy which lessens the intensity of the dark chocolate. I think all chocolate lovers should try it.
01/11/2019
Taste great
I love Cadbury dark milk definitely my current favorite chocolate but I do find the small pieces of almond can get stuck in your teeth easily which can be a total pain.but the overall taste is great
22/10/2019
Smooth
I don’t usually like dark chocolate but decided to try this and I’m so pleased I did. There is no bitterness as you would normally get in a bar of plain chocolate, it’s just the perfect blend of dark and milk.
24/09/2019
Creamy chocolate
My favourite chocolate has always been dark chocolate this has to be one of the smoothest dark chocolates I have eaten and with the addition of the nuts just makes it a perfect bar.
13/09/2019
Too Many Nut Products!
Really not a fan of this chocolate. Dairy Milk seem to have run out of ideas over the last year or two because they only seem to be releasing naff nutty bars! This one has way too many nuts in it so much so you barely even notice the chocolate is there! Not worth a quid or 1.50 a bar anyway.
12/09/2019
For us adults i say
This chocolate is really nice I love Dark chocolate this is different it a lot smoother. I don't think many children will go for this it is for us adults. I like the plan on with no nuts in. I really love it I give this 10 out of 10 for sure
31/08/2019
Yum yum & yum
Just yummmmmm, not overly overpowered by dark chocolate but just enough to taste sweet
31/08/2019
Tastes really good
I don't like eating dark chocolate but when I tried this it tasted really good, nothing like dark chocolate, no bitter taste too. Also with the nuts it tasted better.
23/08/2019
Creamy
Crunchy Light and creamy lovely texture eat any time
06/08/2019
Very Tasty
I love dark chocolate and almonds, and what Cadbury has done is fab. They have put together a great tasting smooth and creamy chocolate with the added texture of almonds. Would highly recommend to all my friends.
06/08/2019
Disapointed
I was really keen to try this,however I was very disappointed with it,the bar is wafer thin,very few almonds ,left a claggy taste in the mouth,poor value for money,I tried it on a half price offer ,I wouldn't pay usual price