4.7 5 0 70 70 Both rich & creamy When an abundance of rich cocoa is brought together with Cadbury creaminess a whole new world of chocolate is created. Welcome to Cadbury Darkmilk.

25/04/2019
Chocolate heaven
It's gorgeous smooth dark chocolate with a gorgeous filling, my favourite
25/04/2019
Love this new darkmilk range. Taste so much more expensive than it is. Really hits the spot when craving chocolate. One piece is satisfying enough so you don't have to worry about diets.
Very new and different
I'm a lover of milk chocolate but not so much dark but I was Intrigued with this combination and I'm so glad I tried it. It has all the rich creaminess of milk chocolate but isn't quite as sweet, I would say it's slightly bitter. It still melts in the mouth though and coats my mouth with a lovely creamy texture. The almond flavour is present throughout the chocolate and not just in the sections with a nut in them. If your a chocolate lover then you need to try this. a rich indulgent treat
Creamy taste
Myself and my wife sHare a bar of this and we don't normally like dark chocolate but this didn't taste like dark chocolate it was nice and creamy and silky.even the design of the packaging draws you in and makes you want to eat it.
Mmmmm
I'm not a massive fan of dark chocolate but this was really nice and nowhere near as strong as many I have tried. It it very creamy and the nuts give it good texture and an added boost of flavour.
23/04/2019
Utterly delicious
This chocolate is so good and tasty, love the nutty flavour. It’s easier to eat and also having smaller squares means you can just eat a bit if you want.
21/04/2019
Really pleased I tried this chocolate it was most enjoyable and will definitely buy again. It’s a lovely mix between light and dark chocolate will a great amount of almonds. Very nice!
18/04/2019
Absolutely mouthwatering n delicious , this product us a total treat to you , you cant get enough of it
18/04/2019
So nice I don't normally like nutty chocolate but the almond chocolate is absolutely delicious I will definitely buy again
Nice
I am a big fan of chocolate especially Cadbury! I also really like nuts in chocolate however I don't think I enjoyed it as much being dark milk chocolate as the normal milk chocolate!
Unresistable!
My family and I just cant stop buying it because its worth it. Rich, smooth, melting in your mouth. Simply the best!
Very yummy
I love dark chocolate so this was definitely for me. Not too sickly either! Very Moorish
So nice !
Not as bad as borville but less sickly then milk choc ! An mouth watering in between simply Amazing
17/04/2019
This chocolate is delicious, in fact it’s too good as it’s so moreish! Love the creaminess of the milk chocolate with the stronger hint of dark chocolate. Perfection!!
16/04/2019
Darkmilk from Cadbury's
I actually liked this, I would say this taste better than their milk version. I don't normally like dark, but this did taste good. Definitely would recommend.