Cadbury Double Decker Spread

Heaven
Holy moley! My favourite chocolate bar in a spread, whats not to love?? Also extremely nice when melted down and used on a cake
08/10/2018
Good spread, if you have a sweet tooth
Loved this spread....but then I love anything chocolate!! So, if you've got a sweet tooth and love chocolate, this spread is a win-win! It has the creaminess of a peanut butter spread, so spreads quite easily on toast/pancakes - you can even eat it by itself as a sneaky treat! I love it, so would definitely recommend.
08/10/2018
Good but soon becomes sickly
I’m a big lover of spreadable chocolate . I liked this one but I thought it became sickly after only a small amount . I still enjoyed it though
04/10/2018
Outstanding
My favorite chocolate only one i eat and this spread is amazingly good on toast mmmm
03/10/2018
Totally Addictive
This spread is totally addictive, if you love the Double Decker bars then you will love this, even nice just eating it with a spoon :)
01/10/2018
Moreish
This spread is great on freshly made pancakes and waffles.
27/09/2018
Try it in a cheesecake mix
I love the bar version of this so why not put it into a cheese cake mix and you have Double Decker heaven
26/09/2018
Very nice
It is very nice if you have a sweet tooth however too much is too sickly.
26/09/2018
Husband’s fav!
My husband is really fussy with spreads, but he adores this one. A bit sickly for me, but a happy husband, makes a happy wife.
25/09/2018
A*
Chocolate.. & Bread.. My Favourite Things.. Taste Amazing.
22/09/2018
its just ok
its ok for the first couple off bites on toast but it gets abit sick after a while. my kids loved it
20/09/2018
Palm fat
Too much of a palm fat in it. There are more healthy products on the market.
18/09/2018
Double decker is one of my favourite chocokate bars, si I had to try this. It's great but can make you feel sixk if you eat large amounts at once
Yummy spread
Yummy chocolate spread but definitely less is more. Use too much and you feel sick but a small amount on a digestive is truly choc heaven
18/09/2018
Finally the white spreadable!!
Thank you Cadbury!! I was missing the white flavour as when I was a kid was available and bring me amazing memories and I was struggling to find that flavour again.