Cadbury Flake Cupcakes 2 per pack

27/04/2020
Heavenly!
The perfect sweet treat! They aren't too dry and the chocolate is so naturally chocolatey! It doesn't taste at all cheap or artificial tasting, just mouth watering! Lush cake and the flake is a bonus!
06/04/2020
Great value for money and good quality and tasty bun for your cup of tea or for a pressie for a pal
03/11/2019
Dry
I found the sponge to be quite dry and the chocolate icing was very gritty. Don't think I'd purchase again. Disappointing!
23/07/2019
Would recoment this product anytime, the flake cupcake is very chocoately and delightful.
03/07/2019
Delighful
If you like cupcakes and chocolate then this is the combination for you. They are oh so bad for you but oh so good. Great with a cup of tea or just as a wee treat. Not too badly priced either but would defo recommend and have alreadyy repurchased several times
19/04/2019
Cupcakes
Absolutely delicious cupcakes really chocolatey and can taste the Cadbury's flake in them would highly recommend these they are delicious
27/02/2019
Mmm chocolate
Absolutely love these , super chocolaty. I got mine for hubbies lunch box.... but they didn't make it that far 😉
21/02/2019
Sugar sugar
They do taste like cadbury flake chocolate but sweetener...good...
13/02/2019
Decadent
Oh what treat, soft,chocolatey and Moreish too I did eat both.....
03/02/2019
Most addictive cupcakes!
The combination of a chocolate cake with flake chocolate on the top is the best and I just cannot stop knocking them back!
27/01/2019
Cabury
Absolutely gorgeous cake for chocolate lovers will definitely be buying again
22/01/2019
wow amazing
wow i can not believe how nice these taste. I will def be treating myself again soon.
14/01/2019
Chocolatey chocolate cupcakes
I'm always slightly disappointed with Cadburys products. I am, you see, a dark chocolate girl so the products are usually too sweet and slightly processed for my taste. I did find these a bit dry too. My partner on the other hand is not so fussy and love them.
13/01/2019
Lovely fluffy cakes
These cakes are lovely and soft.very tasty and good value
03/11/2018
omg
i buy these everytime i go shopping as i love them so much but i need to find better hiding places as my kids keep finding them