23/07/2019
Would recoment this product anytime, the flake cupcake is very chocoately and delightful.
03/07/2019
Delighful
If you like cupcakes and chocolate then this is the combination for you. They are oh so bad for you but oh so good. Great with a cup of tea or just as a wee treat. Not too badly priced either but would defo recommend and have alreadyy repurchased several times
19/04/2019
Cupcakes
Absolutely delicious cupcakes really chocolatey and can taste the Cadbury's flake in them would highly recommend these they are delicious
21/02/2019
Sugar sugar
They do taste like cadbury flake chocolate but sweetener...good...
13/02/2019
Decadent
Oh what treat, soft,chocolatey and Moreish too I did eat both.....
03/02/2019
Most addictive cupcakes!
The combination of a chocolate cake with flake chocolate on the top is the best and I just cannot stop knocking them back!
27/01/2019
Cabury
Absolutely gorgeous cake for chocolate lovers will definitely be buying again
22/01/2019
wow amazing
wow i can not believe how nice these taste. I will def be treating myself again soon.
14/01/2019
Chocolatey chocolate cupcakes
I'm always slightly disappointed with Cadburys products. I am, you see, a dark chocolate girl so the products are usually too sweet and slightly processed for my taste. I did find these a bit dry too. My partner on the other hand is not so fussy and love them.
13/01/2019
Lovely fluffy cakes
These cakes are lovely and soft.very tasty and good value
03/11/2018
omg
i buy these everytime i go shopping as i love them so much but i need to find better hiding places as my kids keep finding them
22/10/2018
Decided to try these instead of the cadbury doughnuts. Will defo buy them again very tasty
19/10/2018
So nice
My other half loves them when ever we pick them up i have a fight to get one
15/10/2018
Nice
I would try or eat anything with chocolate. I must say it is my weekness. I really like these the sponge was nice and soft and I liked the icing too with the little flake touch.
08/10/2018
Amazing little delights
These amazingly yummy cupcakes are just what you need for a little pick-me-up! I bought them as a treat and they felt so worth-it. They have all the yumminess of the Flake, in a cake! Can it get any better?